*46* Meet Rita Skeeter

Sorry about the different experimenting in the chapter. Promise this will be the only one, I just need to see what I like to write like most.

"Hmmmmm" you hummed the tune of Lollipop by MIKA (dodie' cover above luv it.) as you braided your hair and skipped down to breakfast.

When you got there, most people from the Slytherin table started applauding for you as you sat down next to Draco and smiled at him slightly. He shyed away and rubbed the back of his neck at your gesture.

Theo waved to you. "Hey smarty-"

"Theo!" You warned.

"-And, shutting up. Right now."

Shaking your head you turned to Blaise.

"They don't still think I put my name in the Goblet right? I mean, except from Pansy and her group. " You asked Blaise.

"I don't suppose so, the look on your face when Dumbledore announced your name......" He said.

"Suppose Harry has it worse. The boy who lived now the youngest champion ever..."  You said and looked for Harry on the Gryffindor table but he wasn't there. "I'll be back." You said then walked over towards Hermione and Ron.

"Where's Harry?" You asked them quietly.

"He overslept, I'm bringing a few pieces of toast to him." Hermione said.

"Oh. okay..." You said and began to walk back to the Slytherin table but Ron stopped you,

"You didn't team up with Harry to put your names in the Goblet right?" Ron said.

"No. No we did not!" You stated before walking back quickly.

"You okay?" Draco asked you as you sat down.

"Fine." You responded.

"You're definitely coming back to the manor for christmas." He said. "The decorations looked rubbish last year without your help."

"It's true." Theo added, "You should have seen pansy too, couldn't get her and Daphne off Draco,"

"Quite popular with those girls aren't you?" You joked and he hit you playfully on the arm.

"So are you excited?"

"What? about the Triwizard Tournament? Of course not, non of us even know what the first task is, it really could be anything." You said as you leaned back into your chair. "Anything. Even I don't know...fighting off a giant basilisk. I suppose that would be easy for Harry though. Already did it once..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After breakfast you walked to the library to see if you could see what the first task might be by looking through previous tasks in books.

"Y/n!" A dreamy voice came from behind you.

"Oh, hi Luna." You said from your seat.

Luna sat down beside you and started talking again. "You know, the other Ravenclaws seen to think that you and Harry just want more fame so you put your names in the Goblet-"

"But we-"

"I don't believe them."

"You don't?"

"No, I don't, I don't see what reason you could've had to do it."

"Oh, um. Thanks."

"Your welcome." Luna said as she stood up and walked away.

You looked back to your book and started flipping through the pages again.

"Y/n!" Another person called your name. Honestly can't you make it through one minute without someone interrupting your reading?