*17* the christmas ball

You sat in the same carriage as Draco Crabbe and Goyle. Half way through the ride a girl with short black hair came in to join you.
She sat down in between you and Draco without asking for permission making for the awkward tension. She then started stoking Draco's hair and Draco looked stared at you seeming to say "help me". You took your wand out and pointed it at her.
"Aguamento!" You chanted and water sprouted out of your wand and completely drenched the girl.
The whole train cabin were trying to hold in their laughs except the girl.
"Keep away from him." You said waving your wand in front of him.

"Why? Is that your booooyfrrrieend?" She stared back.

You blushed slightly then immediately said "No. but it seems like you thinks he's your boyfriend." She seemed taken back at that statement.

"Who are you anyway?" Said Draco.

"Pansy. Pansy Parkinson." She responded. "And this won't be the last time you see me." She said as she stormed out of the room.

After she left you and Draco sat closer to each other and he smiled.

"Thanks for that. Any longer with her and she'd be clinging on to me all my life."

You two were laughing along for the whole ride but you eventually fell asleep leaning on Draco.

~Draco's P O V~
Y/n had rested her head on my shoulder and fell asleep.
She looked like she needed the rest so I didn't wake her up.
When we arrived at the platform I shaked my shoulder and she started to wake up.
"We're here now." I said.
She shook her head and opened his eyes.
We both took our own things and walked up to my mother who was picking us up.
"Hi Mrs Malfoy." Y/n said while getting of the train.
"This must be y/n! It's a pleasure to meet you. Call me Narcissa, or Cissa." Said mother. Her face formed a welcoming smile as she pulled y/n into a hug and then kissed me on the cheek

She pulled us along up to our car and I started telling y/n all about the Malfoy manor and mother was asking us all about school.

When we arrived at our manor mother asked me to guide y/n to the guest bedroom where she would be staying.

~~~Your POV~

When you arrived at the manor Draco let you to your room. You observe all of the paintings on the walls as you walk through; they're all rather dark but you kind of like it. He pushed open the door-

Your mouth hung open when you walked in

Your mouth hung open when you walked in. It was absolutely beautiful.

You walked up to the bed and immediately leaped on to it and just stayed there laying down while Draco walked over with your stuff in hand and sat on the other end of the bed. You sat up beside him and ruffled you fingers in his hair making it go all messy.