*47* Dragons

"What the fuck is this about?" Draco shoved the newspaper in my face while we were eating breakfast. you grabbed it out of his hand and flipped through it to see the photos that were taken yesterday. Below the photo of you with Ami on your shoulder and Harry; There was a caption;

We will be following the relationship between the two youngest champions. As of now, they seem a little too close to be just friends.

"You're worried?" you teased him, lowering down the paper. "Or are you jealous?"

"What gives you the idea that I would be jealous?" He snapped. tearing the paper from your hand.

"Calm yourself. I was just teasing. It's not even true. That Rita Skeeter is a lying bitch." you laughed so much seeing him trying to save himself from the mistake he made.

"Did Theo and Blaise oversleep again?" Looking around, you couldn't see them anywhere near us. Unlike usually, where they would be hanging onto Draco's shoulders for their dear social status.

"What else could they be doing?"

"So? Can't you wake them up?"

"I have, just now. They're getting ready but I decided to get a head start on breakfast."

"Of course you did." you rolled your eyes.

"Hey, keep rolling your eyes and you might be able to find a brain back there." Draco rudely commented.

"Excuse me? I believe it's me who beats you in every single class."

"Fair enough..."

The door burst open and in came Theo and Blaise chanting a very annoying tune.

"Harry and y/n sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G." They laughed together as they took the seats either side of you and Draco, who was shooting them death glares.

"Awh.. did we hit a nerve?" Theo asked while shaking Draco's arm.

"Late again?" You said.

"Hey! This is the earliest I've ever been late!"

"How did you do in the test yesterday?" Blaise asked, changing the subject.

"85%." Groaned Blaise.

"Same!" Theo called as they high-five each other.

"97%" Draco announced proudly, he expected himself to get less than that and he was most likely secretly hoping that he beat me.

"99%. Only got 1 mark knocked off," you responded, smirking at them cockily.

"Couldn't let us be happy for even a second could you? Smarty-pants."

"Told you to not call me that!" you lectured Draco by freezing a strand of his hair.

"Hey!" He called as he tried to get the ice off.

"Oh come on, at least your hair is still the same color." You joked.

"Is that a threat?" His eyes widened. Obviously frightened.

"Maybe..." You said, trying not to laugh.

The rest of the breakfast and day went okay. Well, I guess that depends on your definition of okay.The whole day you couldn't escape the wrath of your friends' nicknames for you. "Smarty-pants" soon became "Smarty". Don't ask me how. I don't know!

~~~~~that night in the hallway to the common room~~~~~~~~~

"Seriously how do you sleep in class without getting told off?" You shook your head. Somehow Theo could get through every single class asleep. That's not saying he does well as far as grades go though.