*21*DADA

Today was the day that everyone was dreading. Well, almost everyone. Girls like Hermione were practically drooling at the sight of Lockhart.

You walked into the classroom and saw only 3 people. Harry, Ron and Hermione.

"Where were you two?" You took a seat next to Harry.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Harry said in a obvious voice.

"First you weren't in the hogwarts express then you weren't at breakfast. What the hell did you two do?"

"We might have sort of kind of flewaflyingcarintotbewompingwillow......"

"you what?!"

"They flew a flying car into the womping willow." Hermione explained.

"Why the hell did you do that?"

"We couldn't get through to the hogwarts express. The platform was closed." Ron said.

"Why would it be-"

You were interrupted by the voice of the infamous gilderoy Lockhart. Who was standing at the top of the steps leading into the classroom. You looked around to see the room already full of people and Draco sat next to Pansy.

He deserved it.

"Let me introduce you to your new defence against the dark arts teacher......Me!" Lockhart said and skipped down the steps onto the ground.

Ron raised an eyebrow as you and Harry just stared at each other questioning why he was here. Hermione on the other hand, was staring at him in a dream like manner.

"Gilderoy Lockhart. Order of Merlin third class. Honorary member of the dark force defence league and five time winner of witch weekly's most charming smile award." He smiled at Hermione and she practically melted. What I don't get is how she could even have the slightest interest in this guy.

"But I don't talk about. I didn't get rid of those monsters by smiling at them." He then laughed.

"I doubt he even got rid of any monsters." I whispered to Harry.

"Now. Be warned. It is my job to introduce you to the worst creatures known to human kind." Gilderoy added and used his wand to tap on a cage that was covered with red fabric."you might find yourself facing your worst fears in this room. Know only that no harm can be for you while I am here. I must ask you not to scream. It might PROVOKE THEM!" He screamed the last part and lifted the fabric up revealing;

"Cornish pixies?" Seamus Finnagan, a Gryffindor said.

"Laugh if you want Mister Finnagan. The pixies can be devilishly tricky little tricksters. Let's see what you make of them." He fling the cage door open and the bunch of pixies came flying out into the classroom. They flew towards Hermione first, making her books fall from the table then quickly covered the whole room. They picked Neville up by the ears and forced him onto the light.

"Get it off me!" You heard Malfoy shout. You didn't want him to think you forgive him, but you didn't want him to get destroyed by pixies.

"Hold still!" You ordered and smashed the pixies with your textbook, nearly hiting his head.

"I told you to hold still!" You complained.

"If You all could just round up the rest of these pixies...." Lockhart ran out of the room.

"That idiot!" You shouted.

"Now what do we do?" Ron exclaimed.

"Imobulus!" With a wave of your wand the pixies all froze and fell to the ground.

"Nice work y/n!" Harry patted you on the back.

"Wait, y/n!" Draco pulled you over to him and started feeling around your neck. You slapped his hand off you but he kept his grip on your wrist. "Your not...your...your not wearing your necklace." He seemed hurt.

And he was right.

For the first time in months. You weren't wearing your necklace.

You pushed his sleeve up and saw that he, indeed was still wearing the watch. You looked at him then walked out of the room. "Make sure you catch the snitch tomorrow." Those were the last words before you slammed the door in his face.

~~Harry's P O V~~~~~~~~

Blaise and theo placed a hand each on Malfoy's shoulders.

"Draco. It's going to be okay. You're going to get the snitch." Theo said.

"And what if I don't? I only get this one chance. If I don't get it this time, who knows when or if I'm going to get another chance?" Draco hit the two boys hand off his shoulder.

"Why do you care so much anyway? You've only known her for a year." Theo added.

"She's y/n. Not just some random girl for goodness sake." Draco was getting aggressive.

"She was just angry. I'm sure she'll forgive you even if you don't catch it." Blaise added.

"I need to go practice." Draco told them quietly and walked away. Probably to the quiditch pitch.

"Wait he's on the quiditch team?" I asked the two slytherins.

"Yeah. The new seeker for slytherin." Nott answered.

"And what's going on between the two?" Hermione said.

"Draco got into the team because he...um......bribed the team and y/n got angry at him and now y/n said she can only forgive him if he wins for them." Nott said again.

"You know this doesn't mean I'm going to just let him win right!" I quickly said.

"I realise that." Nott and zabini then both turned back and followed Draco.