*four* hogwarts

The train came to a halt and a large man started calling for everyone.

"First years this way!"

He kept repeating while escorting you towards the boats.

~time skip to when you first arrive at hogwarts~

"It's true then." You and the golden trio turned around to face that blonde boy you saw before at hogsmeade. "What they're saying on the train. Harry potter has come to hogwarts! This is crabbe, and this is Goyle." He said. gesturing to the two idiotic boys next to him.

you knew exactly what he was going to say. He always introduces himself the same way and so you mouthed along with him.

"And I'm Malfoy. Draco. Malfoy."

After he finished Draco noticed you mouthing along and Ron laughed with you.

He gave you two a glare and continued"Think my names funny do you? Don't have to ask about yours, Red hair......and a hand-me-down robe. Must be a weasley-"

"Watch it Malfoy!" you cut in. Fuming at his annoying attitude.

"And since when does a filthy little mudblood have the right to talk to me like that?"

"YOU!" you were going to run towards him and knock some sense into him but Ron and Harry held you back.

He gave you a signature smirk and continued on over to harry.

"You'll soon find out some wizard families are better then others potter. You dont wanna go making friends with the wrong sort-" He said, glaring at You and Ron then back at harry.

"I can help you there." He said, puting his hand out for harry to shake.

"I think I can tell the wrong sort for myself thanks." Harry responded.

You had to try hard not to laugh at that.

"Move along Malfoy. You'll look even more like an idiot then you already do with your hand just randomly out." You said as you pushed his hand away and dragged harry and ron along with you.

You could feel the cold glare of malfoy staring back at you.

"Nice!" Ron said, giving you both a high five.

"I have a feeling that's not the last time he's going to bother us." Harry said. with a worried look on his face.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I know it's short but the sorting needed it's own chapter.