*One*-letter

Hey, so Since this chapter my chapters have gotten much longer especially from second year chapters.

(Y/N)=your name.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You sat on the window ledge in your room with your favourite book in your hands, imagining what it would be like in a far away world, away from all worries and troubles, away where miracles, or perhaps~ magic, can come true.
As you were daydreaming, a shout came from downstairs.

"(Y/N)! There's a letter for you downstairs." That was your mom.

Not wanting to leave your imaginary world, you slowly inched your way down the ledge and then downstairs.

"Hurry up will you!" Your mother shouted at you with a annoyed voice.

If you were honest. Your mom wasn't the perfect mother. Oh, who am I kidding, you wonder how she even raised you this many years with her attitude. Sometimes you felt like you were the mom.

"Calm down will you? I'm on my way there!" You shouted back.

You walked into the living room and picked up the letter.

To (Y/N) Harrington,
(Your address)

You opened the letter. Not knowing what to expect.

(I'm sorry I can't remember the letter bit so let's skip a bit)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hogwarts.

A school of magic.

For witches and wizards!

And you were expected!

"Mom? Mom!" You shouted. "Here look, oh can I go can I please go!"

You pleaded as she took the letter and began to read.

"Sure, will go to that diagonal thingy next week. The directions are all on here."

"Thank you!" You were overjoyed! You skipped up to your room.

~time skip to diagon alley .~

"Now all that's left is.......a wand!" You squealed.

You and your mother has already rounded up all the other things like robes and stuff.

"You start heading over there and I'll catch up, just need to pay for your robes." Your mom shuffled you along.

You began walk in to ollivanders and stopped there. You saw a little boy, seemingly your age, wondering around and looking lost.

You started walking towards him to see if you could help.

"Hi!" You started,"my name is (y/n) Harrington. Nice to meet you." You shook his hand.

"Um.....Harry, Harry Potter. I assume you're a first year at hogwarts?"

"Yes. Yes I am. I'm a muggleborn and I only discovered last week about all this stuff so I know sort of what you must be feeling. I need to go and get a wand, wanna tag along?"

"I would, but I'm waiting for hagrid. He brought me here. I just discovered all this today!"

"Okay then, see you at hogwarts!" You waved goodbye to your new friend and walked back to the wand shop.

"Ahh, I see!" Said the old man working in the shop.
"Welcome to ollivander's!" He continued,"Now your looking for your first wand, aren't you now?"

"Yes."

"A Harrington?"

"Yes?."

"Then I have just the wand for you, " he went over the the cupboards and pulled out a wand that was underneath quite a few.
"This, is a----"

~~tiny little time skip~~~

After many wands he looked around and slowly slid out a wand.

"I suppose....." the old man questioned.

"Here take this, its a hawthorn, unicorn hair, 12 and 1/2 inches."
He said handing you a elegant wand with a crystal on one and and a black pearl on the other."This wand is very powerful and loyal. please. Use with caution.

You waved the wand and felt a gust of wind blowing at you, nothing broke

"Guess that's the one!" He cheered.

You smiled.
"How much?"

"16 galleons."

You payed him and just as you were about to leave, he turned to you"How about we play a little game. A simple bet. I bet that you'll be in slytherin, but you'll be a very nice slytherin. I give nothing, I lose nothing. Same goes for you, next time you come, let me know if I was right."

"I'll be sure to say." You responded and headed out.

Slytherin, what's that?

"Hey, you there, with the new wand." A voice came from behind.

You turned around to see a little blonde boy with a pointed face staring you.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I know, I know. This is such a short chapter, but there is a next one and I'm going to update as soon as possible. There are also some places where i got some things wrong but that's fine, it's not a main piece of information and I assume that all of you have been hp fans for a long time reading these, do you want me to include Harry x reader romance in this?

Please vote this up and all that jazz and follow me! <3