*11* do second chances exist?

Your P O V
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was sitting in the common room by my self. Minding my own business I didn't feel like ring bothered by anyone right now I had just et all of the slytherin quiditch team.Must of the accepted me seein as I was just another addition that could help them achieve the house cup.
It might have escaped your notice, but the Slytherin team is quite competitive.

Thinking back to the letter, why hasn't Malfoy read it yet?
Liam told me he handed it to him.
Or has he read it but is to stubborn to have a change of heart?
Probably the latter.

What does this whole situation mean anyway?
Should I ell the whole school? Then they will finally have some respect for me and stop bullying me.
But if I did want to tell them, how will I?
I should go to bed now. I need to see Hermione, Ron and Harry tomorrow. I wonder how Harry got along with wood?

You started walking back to your dorm when you felt a hand grab your wrist.

"Let me go!" You said as you struggled to get free, turning around to see. Of course. Malfoy.
"For merlin's sake would you just stop coming up fro behind me."

He let you go hesitantly.

"Please, I need to talk to you." He said. Gesturing to the seats. "Just sit for a moment."

"So you've read the letter?" You asked him.

"Yes."

"So?"

"Look, I've been asking myself for the past 30 minutes why I've been mean to you-"

"Because you're a slimy git?"

"No..."

You gave him a glare..

"Just hear me out. I was being mean to you because I've grown up with people instructing me and making me feel that mudbloo-"

You raised a eyebrow.

"Muggle borns. They made me believe that muggle borns and blood traitors, even half-bloods are not worth anything and I should stay away from them at all cost-"

"Do you believe them?"

"I......."

"Do you. Or do you not believe them?"

"I don't know." He said quietly.

"Okay then. I didn't expect you to change anyway. You FILTHY PUREBLOOD!" You ran away with Malfoy shouting in the background.

"Wait. Your parents!"

You stopped dead in your tracks.

"My parents invited your family to come to our house for a ball. Your coming with me to my house straight away. And I need to-" He couldn't finish his sentence.

"You need to what?" You asked.

"It might be better if I just keep that to myself." He muttered.

"YOU TOO? DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW ANNOYING THIS IS? I'VE BEEN SPENDING MY WHOLE LIFE LIVING IN LIES! PEOPLE PRETENDING THAT IT'S ALL OKAY AND I DON'T NEED TO KNOW. I'VE BEEN TOYED AROUND ALL MY LIFE AS SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T HAVE FEELINGS. DOES EVERYONE THINK THAT THEY CAN JUST HIDE MY LIFE AWAY FROM ME? WELL, YOU MIGHT NOT HAVE NOTICED. BUT THIS IS ALSO MY LIFE. SO JUST SAY IT TO ME. I'VE BEEN THROUGH IT ALL!"
There were many other things you would've liked to say but those thoughts were all cut off when Malfoy ran up to you for a hug.

"I'm sorry but I really can't tell you." He said. Still hugging me.

"Get off me Malfoy!" You hissed.

"You owe my dad for your life. I think I should be allowed to ask something from you." He still didn't let go.

You signed "What is it?"

"Just give me a second chance. We start over. You forget all those things about me before. And we start brand new again." He asked.

"Fine. On one condition." You said.

"What?"

"let me go. I hate hugs and I actually can not breathe." You managed to get out. (Disclaimer time... ignore this hate hug thing.Many readers said they liked hugs so yeah...)

He let go and you went back to your room. Not before saying

"Bye Draco."

That was the first time you had called him draco.

~Draco's P O V~

I don't know why. But I was starting to like that girl. Maybe befriending her won't be so tragic.

"Bye Draco." Y/n said while walking up stairs.

Draco?

Was she finally warming up to me?