*30* A petrifying discovery

Draco's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sooooooo, have you given it to her?" Theo teased.

"Nope." You said quickly.

"Seriously?" Blaise shouted.

"Harry gave her his before I could." You said. The memory of y/n hugging Harry was making you angrier. And jealous.

"Just because he gave her his doesn't mean you couldn't. Plus, what did you say to her when she saw yours?" Theo asked as you walked into a gigantic puddle.

"I said Iwasgoingtogiveittopansy."

"Pansy Parkinson?!" Both of your friends cried out.

"Can we focus on the main issue here? Myrtle has flooded the bathroom again and we need to find a way to get to potions without drenching out shoes." You said. Clearly changing the subject.

You led the boys around to another corridor and saw Mcgonagall coming towards you with Harry and Ron behind her.

"Mister Malfoy, Mister Nott, Mister Zabini. I think it's best if you all come with me." She said with a very Serious tone. (I accidentally typed Sirius at first.)

You all did as you were told and followed her.

Towards the hospital wing?

When you arrived there you saw Hermione. Petrified.

Harry and Ron immediately rushed towards her. You looked further on and saw y/n lying on a bed next to Hermione's.

Holding a mirror.

Petrified as well.

"Professor what happened?" Harry said. His voice shaking quite a bit.

"Another attack." Was all that came out of mcgonall's mouth. She knew that the boys were close to both of the girls and was feeling pity for them.

"She's a pure blood! Why was she attacked?!" Draco shouted out although he knew why.

It was because she was with Hermione.

A mudblood.

Draco just stood at the end of y/n's bed and stared. He stood there for a very long time.

Theo and Blaise knew best not to say anything or do anything to him and just let him be. Soon everyone had left.

Everyone except Harry and Draco.

Draco pulled Harry out of the hospital wing with him and gripped his wrist firmly while yelling at him.

"I know that Y/n was with you! How could you let this happen to her?!"

Harry. Clearly shocked. Was taken back and unable to say anything for a few seconds.

"She left to go to the library with Hermione."  Harry managed to say.

"And you just left them running off? Knowing there was a monster who would attack mudbloods no matter what?!"

"What was I suppose to do?! What am I suppose to do?!" Harry was also getting more annoyed. Annoyed that Draco seemed to think it was his fault.

Draco saw that there was no point trying to interrogate Harry anymore and left to go fetch Theo and Blaise to do something with him.

"What are you making us do?" The two complained as Draco dragged the two boys reluctantly with him down to the library.

"We're going to the library. We need to find out about the chamber of secrets."