*18* the rest of the school year.

The rest of the Christmas break went well. You and Draco had a fun time and you received a lot of gifts. Everyday since Christmas you had kept wearing the necklace Draco gave you and you noticed him doing the same with the watch you gifted him. In a way it had become like a sign of friendship between the two of you.

When Christmas break was over you went with Draco back oh to the Hogwarts express again. Theodore and Blaise had joined you as well as that stupid pansy girl. By now oh and Draco has kind of abandoned crabbe and goyle since they weren't the brightest of people.

This time pansy was even more clingy to Draco. Playing with his hair, complimenting him and resting her head on his shoulder etc. It seemed like Draco was getting annoyed with her took seeing as he was giving you pleading looks asking you to do something.

When pansy wasn't looking you tried a more aggressive version of the charm you previously used on her. You had your wand in your hair so you pulled that out and pointed it at her.

"Aqua Eructo!"

A jet stream of water came out of your wand and completely drenched Draco and Pansy. After you realised what you had done you quickly mouthed sorry to Malfoy. You waved your wand in a sort of complicated wave and dried Draco's robes and hair.

Pansy tried to copy your charm but failed to do so and stormed out. Before she left she winked at Draco. You held up your wand to her and she quickly left.

"Where do you learn these spells?" Theodore asked.

"There are somethings called books." You said blandly.

Draco and Blaise laughed at your remark and you put your wand back into your hair. You pulled out a book and started reading it.

"Hey. Where did you get that necklace?" Blaise asked.

"Oh this? Draco gave it to me."

They all stared at Draco and Draco pretended not to notice them.

"What did y/n get you?" Blaise then asked.

Draco lifted his robe sleeves up and showed them his watch. Blaise and Theodore were crowding around him to admire the watch. You were pleased that the boys seemed to think that was a good gift.

You returned to your book seeing as they weren't bothering you anymore.

When the sweets came the three boys bought a few treats each but you just ignored it.

when you arrived at hogwarts you immediately went to say hello to the trio leaving the boys behind.

You and the trio caught up and talked.

~~~~~~~~~~head canon for the rest of the year~~~~~~~

•you, Draco, Theodore, Blaise got closer.
•You played more pranks with Fred and George.
•You spent more time with the golden trio and went to find out about the philosophers stone with them and helped them to find it.
•At the end of the year you had earned a lot of points for slytherin but Gryffindor still won.
•Draco got meaner to the trio but you tried to stop him every opportunity you could to stop him.

•••••••••••••••••••••
I'm sorry this chapters so bad but there's not many things interesting that can happen anymore that I can describe in just a few sentences. I'm really sorry I truly am. I'm a horrible writer and this is the first time I've don't anything like this. If you really want to read a interesting story then I recommend
Verkira888 's story.
Her story is really interesting and has inspired me to write some of this.

I'm going to take about a five day break from this because doing this is stressing me out a bit too much.

Hope you understand.