*36* best quiditch team ever

Reader interaction time!
Please read:
Since so many of you have been so amazing and supportive, I've decided that I'm adding a pet into the story. For hogsmeade because that's in like 3 chapters and I think a pet would be great so, comment what pet you'd like. If people agree then reply to a comment they like. In the end I will either chose my favourite or the one with the most replies.
It can be anything. Even a toad.
~Trevor~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Your coming." You shouted, pulling Theo along with you to quidditch tryouts.

"I told you, I'm not good!" He struggled.

"Oh come on Theo, we've seen you in brooms. You'd be a great beater." Blaise said, helping to drag him to the pitch.

"How come your not making Blaise tryout?" Theo said.

"He is." Draco said.

"I am! I'm trying out for chaser!" Blaise argued for himself.

You three all tried to drag him more and he eventually gave up.

"Okay, okay......I'll do it......" He said, a bit depressed.

"Yay!" you squealed. "here." You said as you threw their brooms at them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Flint!" Draco shouted as you reached the pitch. Marcus Flint was still the Slytherin team captain, and the keeper.

"Malfoy, I see you're back, going for seeker again are we?" He greeted him.

"Obviously." Draco responded.

Flint smiled. "Well that's great then, your the only one here that's going for seeker so you're on the team."

"Seriously?" You said.

"What?! You don't seem too enthusiastic about me being on the team." Draco said.

"Don't get me wrong, it's great that you're on the team. But why don't people want to be on the team? There were 10x this many people last year......" You said.

"People were only here last year because they wanted to be on a team that could win the quiditch cup." Flint said, his tone immediately changed.

"So because Gryffindor won the last one, people don't have faith that Slytherin will win again?!" You said angrily.

"Unfortunately yes."

"Liam!!!" You turned around and saw your old beater partner.

"Alright then, there are 3 beaters here, 6 chasers, and we've already got our seeker and keeper." Flint said."Right, then everyone, places! The chasers will split up into two teams, against each other. Each team will all work together to knock the quaffle into the goal while I keep, and the beaters will try and hit the bludgers away. After wards I will announce the team. Draco, you can stay right here."

"Good luck." You said to Blaise and Theo before You mounted you broom and kicked off into the sky with your new bat in hand. Swinging it around to get use to the new weight of the bat you started circling the pitch.

"Release the Quaffle and the Bludgers!" Flint called to Draco.

Within a few seconds the Quaffle and the Bludgers flew out around you. Blaise got ahold of the Quaffle first and started passing it through the team. One of the more clumsy chasers dropped the quaffle which one of the chasers from the other team caught. A Bludger was spotted by you in the corner of your eye and you started chasing after it. Theo followed you, presumably in case you didnt hit it.