*40* returning the favor

"Buckbeak's been ordered for execution!" Hermione exclaimed.

"Who did it?!" You asked.

"Lucius Malfoy. Who else?" Ron answered.

You turned away furiously, put taiki back on your shoulder and ran towards the slytherin common room.

"Slow down y/n!" Ron called after you.

"Salazar!" You yelled when you arrived in front of the portrait leading to the common room, not even bothered that a few gryffindors just found out the password. The paintings swung forward to lead you in. As you expected there was no one in the common room at this time so you galloped up the stairs to the boys dormitory and you busted the door open. Draco Theo and Blaise all sat up on their bed in shock.

"Y/n, we're sorry about leaving you early today." Theo tried to apologise as you walked in.

Blaise helped him explain, "Yeah, we just needed to-" But was cut off by Draco.

"what?! Why is Pothead, weasel and granger here?!" Draco exclaimed as he walked towards you in an attempt to shut the door but you stopped it from closing with your feet.

"Stay out of this." You swiped your hand across the room creating a barrier of fire stopping Theo, Blaise or anyone else from interfering.

"You." You then turned to Draco and took a step towards him, making him then take a few steps back. "You foul..." you took another few steps towards him making him back up into the wall. "Loathsome..." you took your wand out of your pocket, pointed it to his throat and conjured a fireball in your other hand, in an attempt to either intimidate him or to burn him. "Evil. Little. Fucking. Cockroach!"

Yes, he was taller. But it didn't seem like height mattered when you angered y/n Harrington. You stared at him with pure disgust and hatred in your expression and Draco stared back at you with fear in his eyes. You knew why. You've never lashed out at anyone quite like this before, never swore before, never even thought about hexing some one, never thought about hurting someone before. But it wasn't like you didn't get angry before. You've learned to keep you anger in control for a long while. You just needed to learn to control it once it blows.

"What in the world is going on?!" Theo yelled from outside of the barrier.

"Keep quiet. " You pointed your wand at him but your eyes were still staring right at Draco.

"Don't. Y/n." Harry persuaded behind you.

"He's not worth it." Ron said.

You thought about it for a second then reluctantly made the barrier trapping the others out disappear and let the flames sink back into your body before lowering your wand and turning around to walk away. You heard Draco give out a small laugh.

"Shut the bloody hell up Malfoy!"

You yelled before turning around and punching him right in the face. You heard a snap as you did so and his head hit the wall with a bang. Theo and Blaise finally took action and helped him up. He wasn't un-contious. No. He was just a stupid. Weak. Idiot. You ripped the necklace that you had on you neck, which was given to you by him all those years ago and threw it at his face before immediately storming out the room with Harry Ron and Hermione following you.

"That was brilliant y/n!" Ron commented.

"Thank you." You said dryly. "Now he's got a broken nose to match his broken attitude."

"So are they ever going to-"

"Forgive me? I think the question is will I forgive them." You cut Hermione off.