*43* Fourth year

I'm sorryyttt
I'm sorrrryytyt
I'm so sorry for not completing year 3. But I promise this chapter will be interesting okay?

Also a line of "~"s means either a change in point of view(most likely) or a time skip.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"Got it fixed have you?" Blaise said sarcastically as they prepared for their fourth year.

Draco picked up the previously broken necklace. "Yep. Though I probably shouldn't have, I'm not even going to give it back."

"What'd you mean?" Theo bounced off Draco's bed walked over to him. "You really need to apologise."

"What you said was really out of line man." Blaise commentated while grabbing his wand.

"Shut up!" Draco almost demanded.

"Do you even want to be in a relationship with her anymore?!" Theo teased.

"I said. Shut. Up."

"Oh come on Draco! Do us all a favour and make up with her before Christmas." Blaise said.

"And why should I do that?"

"Shut your stubborn mouth and listen for once!" Blaise said then lowered his voice talking to Theo. "Jeez, how did y/n do it? Seems like she's the only one who can make Dragon boy here do anything."

"Fine I'll do it." Draco said. "But you two need to shut up until then."

Theo and Blaise both made a zipping motion on their mouths signaling they will keep their mouths shut. Draco walked over to the cabinet and took out the watch that he's had for nearly 4 years and put it on carefully.

"Let's go."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you sure you're okay?" You asked Harry Hermione and Ron as soon as you all sat down in the hogwarts express. They and many others were at the quidditch World Cup when the death eaters showed up and went hay-wire there.

"We're fine. Seriously." Harry said.

"If you say so......" you said. "So, give me a run down of what happened."

"It was wonderful at first actually. We sat on in the top box. Oh and Draco, Theo and Blaise were there too..." she paused. As if expecting you to lash out the slytherins for not inviting you or something.

"Keep going." You said.

"Then the game went on and I'm presuming you know what happened."

"Yeah, yeah. Ireland won what's next."

"So we went back to the tent to celebrate and the outbreak of death eaters went on. The dark mark was involved and everything."

"That's it?" You said. It had seemed more overwhelming in your mind.

"Well yeah..." Hermione said before you caught a glimpse of familiar blonde hair walking pass and looking into the compartment you were sitting in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Draco let's sit here."  Theo suggested pointing to a nearby compartment that he already knew you were sitting in.

"Is anyone sitting there?"