*six* A special someone and a new rival

(remember that no matter what this is still a Draco x reader)

You sat down at the end of the Slytherin table away from everyone wondering if you would even make friends.

you didnt have to wait long before someone came calling your name.

"y/n Harrington?! How can a filthy mudblood be in Slytherin." You didn't have to look up to know it was Malfoy who was bothering you.

"Go back to your own house. You don't belong in Slytherin." That was probably on of his minions.

"Ravenclaw! Ravenclaw!" People started to chant. "Ravenclaw! Ravenclaw!"

You had had enough. With people still chanting in the backround you got up and ran out the door and headed for who knows where.

You ran for about 2 minutes when you heard people calling your name from behind you.

"y/n!"

"W-wait up!"

You stopped and turned around to face mione, Ron and Harry.

"You guys don't want to talk to me. I'm a SLYTHERIN. A freaking SLYTHERIN!"

"y/n calm down. Remember what we said, no matter what house we're in we'll still be friends." Ron said. It was surprissing that something right actually came from his brain.

"You said it yourself y/n, not all slytherin's are bad. Just all bad people come from Slytherin.(I know this is not true)" Hermione joined in.

"We have to go back now. Just know that we're still friends and if anything happens. Meet us in the Gryffindor common room." Harry said, ushering you three along towards the hall.

When you all got back to the great hall, you saw your friends walk back to the gryffindor table and a older Slytherin boy waving at you.

"Y/n right?" He asked as you approached him. "I'm Liam Frellis. Second year. Nice to meet you." He introduced himself.

Feeling like you've made a new friend, you sat next to him. You didn't want to say much, and we're lucky that he was so talkative.

"I know it must be tough already for you. And I know it'll only get tougher with these pests bothering you. Just know that I'd like to get to know you better and I'm here if you need anything." He said, smiling.

"Thanks you. I appreciate it very much." You said. Smiling back at him. Now it seemed like it you actually had some hope.

~~~I know time skips are really really annoying but this story has to move along quicker then it is so I'm going to have to do more of these anyway......~~~

"The password is pure-blood." Professor snape, who was now in charge of slytherin, announced.

"Of course. Offffffff coooourse it had to be freaking pure-blood. Why couldn't they think of something else. They were just like oh! A new slytherin password, oh I know, freaking pure-blo-----" you had thought you were muttering along but apparently not. As Liam was now looking at you trying to hold in his giggles.

After that, you were escorted into the dorms. You shared a dorm with Three there girls.

"Tracey Davis. Nice to meet you. You're y/n, aren't you, after the whole sorting gone wrong thing everyone here know your name. This is Bailey O'neille and this is Elise Hill."
She seems to be very talkative too.

"Thank you. And yes. I am y/n." You responded. A bit embarrassed now that the whole school seemed to know you as the was-in-ravenclaw-but-something-went-wrong-and-now-in-slytherin kid.

Tracey then picked up your bags and dumped then on one of the beds. The bed was one of the edge ones just next to the wall.

"You'll be sleeping next to me. Sorry. But you were the last one in and we chose already."
Elise spoke up.

"It's fine. I don't mind, really." You told them as you settled in.