So here's the deal

*Please read till the end it's quite important*

so i'll make this short and sweet, it's been forever since i've updated this story but i've read over a bit just now and it think in a few months i'll have the energy to continue it but that'd be in quite a few months.

My writing style would have changed, maybe a little maybe a lot who knows? The characters would be different too but i hope to develop their personalities more. 

The story line? I think it will change because my memory doesn't hold up that well BUT it will only have changed subtly and I have great plans for the end of the story.

All I'm asking now is,

Is anyone interested in me continuing with the story? 

If so, I'll make plans to continue where I left off

EDIT

I wrote this like 3 years ago and the story is so messy:

I  just realised how messy the story is and I have no idea how I'm going to continue in ARGH

So um, as much as I love the story I might have to start anew or ignore some already established things like tbh the way I wrote about y/n's family is so confusing I might have to change it completely and the whole golden trio + y/n relationship is so flawed I might have to change it too but I don't know how.

Either I'll have to just saw screw it and ignore what I wrote before and just write a short description in the new chapter or I'll have to start a new book.

And honestly starting a new book seems better maybe it'll be with Draco, very possibly it'll be with Draco but I may just say write a new fic with a bts character or a nct character or even a made up one. Please tell me your opinions so I can decide what to do. 

And honestly after some thought I've decided to just start another fic. I'll be posting it on tumblr since it'll be for another fan base (i.e not the hp one) but if anyone is interested message me and i'll give you my tumblr username

Thank you all for all the love

Here's my final goodbye