*28* the burrow

Before I start the chapter.
Woah.
My god.
100 votes and over 900 reads
Thank you to everyone who has been reading my book. I'd really appreciate if you guys could comment any ideas?
If you want a character added. I'm still open to add them in, in year three they will be included in the story. So just comment their features like hair colour eye colour traits, house, etc.
Okay.
Thanks again.
Especially to Verkira888 for supporting me from the beginning. Check out her books they're amazing!
Let's start:
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"'Bye guys. I'll see you in a in two days." You said as you stepped into the fireplace with your bags. "Don't cause too much trouble."

"We won't!" Blaise said as he waved goodbye to you.

"At least you won't be able to tell if we have when you get back." Theo whispered into blaises ear but you still heard.

"What's that suppose to mean." You said in a worrying tone.

"Don't worry about it. We'll miss you." Draco said and hugged you.

"I'm only going to be away for 2 days. " you pulled out of the hug and waved bye to them. "Well, see you then."

You grabbed a bit of floo powder and shouted "the burrow." Clearly and a green puff a smoke came up. When it disappeared you found yourself in a very cosy living room.
You stepped out of the fireplace and came face to face with mrs Weasley.

"Y/n! Fred and George told me about you, the children are upstairs." Mrs Weasley said.

"Oh, thank you mrs Weasley." You smiled then ran upstairs to join the others.

"Harry! Ron! Hermione!" When you reached their room you saw them all and gave them a massive hug each.

"How are you?" Hermione asked.

"When did you arrive?" Harry asked.

"How did you arrive?" Ron asked.

"1, I'm fine. Happy late Christmas. 2, I just came. 3, by floo powder, Fred and George invited me." You answered all of their questions.

"Y/n!" You felt two hands placed on your shoulder which made you turn around.

"Fred! George!" You turned around to see the two tall gingers smiling at you.

"Lovely to have you here, moms called us all to lunch," Fred said.

" we've got a few late Christmas gift for you."  George finished.

"That reminds me. Here are your gifts." You handed all of the weasleys their gifts and Harry and Hermione theirs. "Um, where's Ginny?"

"She'll be in her room. Come on y/n let's go to lunch, she'll be there." Ron said and you all made your way down to lunch.

~meanwhile in the manor~

"You like her don't you?" Theo asked Draco.

"What?" Draco replied with shock.

"Y/n. You like her don't you?" Theo kept insisting.

"No I don't. She's j-"

Blaise cut Draco off and rolled his eyes."Just a friend huh?"

"We've seen the way you look at her. Staring at her in every lesson. Blus-"

"Shut up Theo!" Draco turned his head away because he knew he was blushing. He did feel something for y/n. But was it friendship or something more?