*ten* A change of heart

Draco's P O V~~~~~~~~

Hah, looks like it's the mudblood and potter that are getting in to trouble. Lessons were over and I had a free period so I went back into my dorm and took the note that Liam gave me out of my pocket.

(This part of the story is going to be the exact same as the last letter was so if you don't want to read it again just skip ahead to where the bold text stops)

It said:

Dear y/n,

We are sorry for not telling you sooner but we felt you weren't ready yet. But since dumbledore thinks you are, then here we go.
Yes.
You are adopted.
You're in the same situation as the boy who lived.
Your parents were murdered by The dark lord but you were saved by a man named Lucius Malfoy.
He convinced hid you from him, making him believe that you don't exist.
And yes.
Malfoy.
His son's in your year isn't he.
A fellow slytherin?
How are you two getting along.
As well as that there is some other things you should know.
You are a pure blood.
And you are a descendent of the great wizard who was in slytherin called Merlin.
We would like you to show this letter to Draco, you owe your life to his dad and you two should get along.
We know this is a lot to deal with but we still love you.
If there's anything you want to ask us about. Just send us a owl.

Xx

(It's over now *^_^*)

I never knew.......

Why was I even being mean to y/n?

Because she was a mudblood?

Because my father taught me to hate mudbloods?

Why?

The window opened and another owl came flying in with a letter. The letter was from my parents stating:-

Dear Draco,

We know that y/n's adopted parents have instructed her to give you a letter. If you have read that letter then continue on reading this one. But if you haven't. We must insist on you reading that one first.

We have sent a letter to y/n's parents about our Christmas ball at our place that happens every year and we have sent them an invitation and their family will be coming over for it.

Please can you tell y/n about this whole thing.

We've also heard from Snape that you haven't been the kindest to y/n. Is this true? We appreciate that you want to keep your distance from mudbloods put you will need to make it up to her. If by the time that she comes over to our house, she still isn't you best friend or at least friend......we will need to have a talk.

She will also be coming home with us immediately.

Lots of love.
Your Father and Mother.

I finished reading the letter and I immediately went to speak to y/n.
I needed to make it up to her immediately.