*19* second year

Dave and Julie left you to do all the shopping in diagonal alley by yourself. You had bought everything but books. You walked with towards the bookshop and opened the door to see Draco, Lucius, Theo, Blaise, Harry, Ron, Hermione and A red headed girl.

Draco and Harry seemed to be segueing with each other.

You know, the usual.

"Draco, Theo, Blaise, Harry, Ron, Hermione! Wow that was a mouthful." You ran towards them and hugged each and everyone of them. They didnt seem to have noticed you as they were all taken by shock when you hugged them.

Draco and Harry were both blushing as you hugged them.

Maybe they were just surprised?

"How are you?" You asked no one in perticular.

"Y/n! You've grown!" Lucius said.

You stood next to Draco then signed "Draco's still taller."  Draco looked at you then put his elbow on your shoulder and leaned on you. Awkwardly exaggerating the difference in height between you two and the three slytherins all laughed.

"Well. I've better go and get my books." You pushed Draco's arm away and turned to the others.

"I'm y/n. Who are you?" You asked the red headed girl.

"Ginny Weasley." The girl responded.

"Nice to meet you. Are you joining hogwarts this year?"

"Yes. I hope I'm in Gryffindor. What house are you in?"

"Slytherin. Don't worry though. I'm not as evil as those three little rascals over there." You pointed towards Theo Blaise and Draco as they all glared at you.

"Bye then. See you all at hogwarts!" You ran off towards the bookshelfs to get all the text books needed this year.

"Uh...bye." Harry said.

~Harry's P O V~

"You like her don't you?" Hermione spoke after y/n had gone far enough away from them.

"What of course not!" I turned away from her since I could feel my cheeks heating up. If I'm being honest I didn't know how I felt about her. She was just another friend.

A very good friend.

She was also nice.

And charming.

And pretty- oh god I like her don't I?

"Harry! Hey, Harry?!" Hermione snapped her fingers in front of me. I guess I was zoning out. "Come on. Be honest Harry, you were staring at her and blushing all this time. You like her, don't you?"

"She's just a friend!"

"Then why were you blushing?"

"I wasn't, it's just soot from the fireplace.

"Yeah right. Then why were you staring at her?"

"Just making sure Malfoy didn't hex her."

Hermione grinned. "I can't believe you like her!"