Everything About You

Start from the beginning

Kinky.

"Yup." Zayn admitted reluctantly, popping the p.

So, they're apparently some famous boyband called One Direction. Wait, and I'm dating a member of this boyband?

This could get interesting.

"And I think I should tell the other girls." Ocky contined.

"Why?" Louis answered grumpily.

"Because they have a right to know." Ocky answered stubbornly.

Zayn and Louis both groaned together this time.

"You all knew you'd have to tell us eventually. Why not now?" Ocky protested.

That was a very, very good point.

Louis sighed. "I guess, but I'm just really scared how they'll all react."

"It'll be fine." Ocky assured him.

Zayn sighed. "She's right, Louis, we knew we'd have to tell the girls sometime. We should tell them, while everyone's friends."

He's so smart. I took my ear off the door, slightly, and began to daydream.

Zayn. Our wedding. Our future. Their future. And, and, footsteps... No, wait. Yes, definitely, footsteps. Getting increasingly louder.

"Okay, Zayn, I'll get the rest of them." I heard Ocky say.

Zayn was coming, and, um, what was I doing?

Do something, quick.

Act natural.

I dived for the bed and landed on my side, with one hand propping me up. It looked very sexual. Typical.

Zayn entered. "Corinne... Can we ta-" He saw me lying on the bed.

"Oh hey Zayn." Acting casual, even though the position was far from it. He looked at me strangly.

Say something! Quickly!

"Erm, so, do you want to continue from where we left off?" I winked.

Oh my dear lord. WHY DID I SAY THAT?!

"Er, Corinne? Um, us boys want to have a word with you girls. We haven't been being completly honest with you." Zayn admitted, hanging his head.

Now it was turning into the secret millionare.

"Oh, okay. We can, um, carry on later, I guess." I hopped off the bed and stood beside Zayn.

Oh dear...

"Um, yeah. Whatever." He replied and we started to walk into the main living area.

I noticed Liam, Nagini, Harry, Alex, Niall and Jess all emerging from their rooms, hand in hand. I guess everything had finally worked out for the best.

Piles of unopened bags cluttered the small room, from our trip earlier.

Louis and Ocky were already sitting in the corner. Louis' head was in his hands.

"What's this all about?" Alex asked.

She'd always been the annoying inquistive one.

"Is this what I think it is?" Niall asked. "Are we telling them about us?" He emphasised the word 'us'.

Zayn nodded beside me.

Everyone started talk at once.

"Everything? Do y- you think it's the right to tell them just now?" Liam questioned.

"I already know." Ocky replied.

"What do you know?" Nagini asked her.

"She knows?!" Harry, Niall and Liam all exclaimed at once.

"Well..." Ocky began.

"What is it?" Jess pondered.

I decided to stay quiet.

"I'll explain." Louis sighed.

There were a few confused murmers and then silence.

"Girls," He started. "We're not who you think we are."

I saw Alex, Nagini and Jess exchange worried glances.

"I'm not sure how to put this, but, well... we're not your average boys. We have been keeping a secret from you."

"Like secret identities?" Alex said.

Shut up Alex!

"Um, well, kind of," Louis continued. "The reason we didn't tell you at first was because, well, we didn't want you to change the way you acted around us. Now, I guess,"

Nagini made a long, loud, sarcastic sigh. Louis glanced at her quickly.

"Er, well," He began to hurry up. "We think that it's the right time to tell you that we- we are a boyband, called One Direction." He blurted it out quickly.

"That's why you can sing so well!" Jess smiled.

"And, well, we're pretty big at the moment, to say the least." Louis continued.

"How big?" Alex said.

Seriously Alex?

"Huge." Niall replied sarcastically.

"Be more specif-" Alex started.

"We're one of the UK's most famous boybands around at the moment. We're very well-known in other countries too." Harry said.

The other girls gasped, while Ocky smiled smugly.

"Wait, so lots of people must know about your disappearance." Jess said.

"Like loads." Alex added.

I had not thought of that.

"I- I guess." Zayn gulped.

"Once this is all over," Ocky gestured around the whole house. "Will we come with you? What, what would we do?"

I sucked in a large gulp of air. This is what really mattered.

The boys looked at each other, then back at us again. "We haven't exactly confirmed it with each other yet," Harry looked around unsurely. "But I'd love it if you girls came with us." He grinned at us all.

"Yes, there's just one thing." Liam stated. "If we take you with us, I expect you girls will eventually become famous."

Famous? Surely a bonus.

I'd always dreamt of being famous. But, when the oppertunity comes out us head first would we really want to leave our peaceful lives in the countryside, to live as virtually celebrities?

What? What am I talking about? Yes, of course? The more I thought about it, the more I convinced myself. I loved Zayn; he loved me. I'd always been told to 'follow my heart'. Now was my chance.

"I'm in!" I exclaimed, squeezing Zayn's hand in delight.

"Me too!" Chorused the other girls.

The boys cheered.

"Hmm, okay." Liam answered skeptically.

Don't forget to vote, fan and comment :)

tell us what you think pleeeassseeeeee! thanks :D