The MET Gala Part 4.

Start from the beginning

Kendall:"Okay...we're going to leave just now"She said and hung up after"We should probably start getting ready"She said making us all nod and wake up. I woke up and put my things down on the table making Zayn pat my back a little.

Zayn:"You can talk to her at the party"He said trying to cheer me up making me shrug.

Y/n:"I'm going to shower"I said walking past them all and going to our room. I walked in and saw Kendall going into the shower making my eyes roam her body a little and stopping by her legs. I really thank god right now for having a shower that is basically part of the room and glass. Yeah...her legs are probably longer then my life. She caught my wondering eyes making her blush a little while I smirked a little.

Once I picked out my outfit and I went to shower and got dressed after. I put my black jeans on along with my black shirt when I heard a groan making me look up see Kendall fighting with the shirt. Well you definitely don't see that everyday.

Y/n:"You okay?"I asked waking up and walking to her making her groan.

Kendall:"Yeah, its just this stupid chain... It got stuck in my shirt"She said tugging her shirt making me chuckle a little. I walked up to her and stood in front of her making her freeze a little.

Y/n:"Let me...."I said slowly removing her hands and untangling the chain from her shirt. This is probably the closest we've been in a while and I could tell that it was awkward. Once I was done I gave her a small smile"There you go..."I said making her smile.

Kendall:"Thanks..."She mumbled making me me nod and walk to the bed sitting down and putting my shoes on. Once I put my Adidas superstars on I went to check myself in the mirror. I saw Kendall looking at me making me turn around and raise my eyebrow at her.

Y/n:"What?"I asked confused making her smile a little.

Kendall:"You look....good"She said mumbling the last part making me smile a little.

Y/n:"You also look good....beautiful actually"I said making her blush and look down. We walked downstairs and see everyone ready and waiting for us"Well don't you all look hot"I said making them laugh a little.

Kylie:"Could say the same Y/n/n...."She said winking at me making me chuckle.

Y/n:"We should leave...."I said making them nod and grab their things. We walked out and hopped in the car and started driving to our destination. As soon as we arrived we were bombarded with paparazzi making us push them away and make our way inside. Once we were inside we were pulled into hugs.

Travis:"Y/n! I'm glad you could make it!"He said hugging me making me chuckle and pull away.

Y/n:"Of course! Happy birthday bro!"I said making him smile and thank me. I saw a group of all our friends and greeted them all. 

Anwar:"Y/l/n!"He yelled pulling me into a hug making me hug back.

Y/n:"Little Hadid!"I yelled making him pull away and chuckle. I saw Kendall with Rocky and Justine making me sigh a little. Zayn followed my gaze and patted my shoulder making me look at him.

Zayn:"Sorry Y/n/n"He said making me shrug.

Y/n:"Its whatever"I said running my hands through my hair. I saw Travis walk up to us and wrap his arm around my shoulder grabbing everyone's attention.

Travis:"Since my girl is here..."He said smiling at making me shake my head laughing"Let's get drunk!"He yelled making us all cheer.

A few bottles down the line and you could say we were all pretty smashed. Music was blasting from every speaker and we were all having a good time dancing and singing. There were a few moments when some girls flirted with me making the girls glare and pull me away.