The MET Gala Part 2.

Start from the beginning

Tyler'"That explains why you're always rocking Adidas!"He said as realisation hit him making her chuckle.  

Y/n:"Not really...I just really love Adidas"She said making Hailey agree.

Hailey:"If you thought I was obsessed with Adidas before just wait and see"She said making us laugh a little.

Kylie:"Y/n/n! You're all grown up"She said making Y/n chuckle and shrug.

Y/n:"You guys are acting as if I'm doing vogue or something"She said making me shove her.

Gigi'"Shut up! This is a big deal"I said making everyone nod.

Kendall:"It is.."She said making Y/n smile and nod sitting back in her seat.

Y/n:"Well I don't know about you guys but I'm tired so I'm going to get some sleep"She said grabbing her earphones and phone.

Abel:"Same"He said making us all nod.

Bella:"I cant wait to go home"She said making us all nod.

*Skip plane ride*

We arrived in L.A and as expected paparazzi where everywhere making us annoyed with the situation. We waited for it to cool down for a little and waited for the cars to come up. Security came and helped us in the cars making us all sigh in relief as we got in.

Tyga:"God I hate them"He said making us nod in agreement. As soon as we got in Kendall's phone was going insane making us all look at her curiously while Y/n just rolled her eyes and focused on the busy streets.

Hailey:"So I was thinking...."She said making us look at her and wait for her to continue"That since we're all going to go to New York in three days that we could all just stay together"She said.

Kendall:"Like a three day sleepover?"She asked. Ah she specks!

Bella:"Great idea!"

Y/n:"You all could stay at ours...there's plenty of space"She suggested making us all nod.

Abel:"We'll go to our places and pack and then come to yours"He said making Y/n and Kendall nod. The driver dropped us all off at our places leaving me last.

Gigi:"See you two just now"I mumbled making them nod. God I hope they don't kill each other.

Y/N POV.

As soon as Gigi left the car the awkwardness settled in and it wasn't entertaining nor fun. We arrived at our place making me grab our bags and walk to the door opening the door and waiting for Kendall to go in first. I walked in and put the bags down sighing as she made her way to the kitchen.

Y/n:"I'm gonna leave the bags in our room"I said hearing a small okay making me take our bags upstairs. I left our bags upstairs and walked to the kitchen to see her sitting on the counter looking outside making me clear my throat.

Kendall:"I get it"She said making me grab my water from the fridge and turn my attention towards her.

Y/n:"What?"I asked slightly confused by what she said.

Kendall:"I get why you can't come...."She said making me lean against the counter and watch her closely"Are you cheating on me?"She asked quietly making me look at her shocked.

Y/n:"What?"I asked again to see if I heard right.

Kendall:"Are you cheating on me Y/n? Are you seeing other people?"She asked once again but louder this time making me look at her in disbelief.