The MET Gala Part 1.

Start from the beginning

Hailey:"Well! Aren't you going to say something?"She said looking at Kendall making her look at Y/n and then sigh.

Kendall:"She wants to be stubborn....let her be stubborn"She said walking to the room making us shake our heads.

Tyler:"No offence but why is Ken acting like such a bitch?"He asked making us sigh.

Zayn:"Lets just leave it alone for tonight...we have to wake up in a few hours anyway"He said making us all nod.

We all went our separate ways and gotnready for bed. I was currently laying in bed with Abel and I was restless as fuck and I could tell he noticed. He turned towards me and sighed.

Abel:"Babe...go"He said making me turn towards him confused"I know you're worried about Y/n so go"He said kissing my forehead.

Bella:"Thanks babe"I said pecking his lips and walking out the room to see all the girls closing their room doors.

Hailey:"Let me guess....couldn't sleep?"She said making us all nod. Kendall was missing so no surprise there.

Gigi:"Lets just check on Y/n/n"She said making us nod and walk downstairs to see the couch empty. We frowned and walked towards the kitchen to see her on her phone and having a beer.

Kylie:"Don't you think its a little late to have a beer"

Bella:"Not to mention you're underage"I said making her look at us and give us a small smile.

Y/n:"Well, I can't sleep"She said taking another swing and sighing"Do I work to much?"She asked making us sit next to her and shake our heads.

Hailey:"Y/n you have a job that requires you to be everywhere... You have your concerts, interviews, photoshoots and yet you still have time for us"She said.

Gigi:"Don't pay any attention to what Kendall said....she's just being bitchy"She said making us all laugh. Y/n sighed and took another sip and frowned.

Y/n:"I know I've been working a lot recently but I'm trying to clear my schedule out so I can make more time for Kendall and if I knew that this stupid photoshoot would clash with the Gala I wouldn't have done it!"She said frustrated making us all hug her.

Kylie:"Y/n, Kendall is just being childish"She said making Y/n pull away and finish her beer.

Y/n:"Yeah well childish or not I still can't believe that she thinks all I care about is work...."She said grabbing her phone and sighing"Lets get some sleep...we have an early flight"She said making us nod.

She switched all the lights off and made her way to the living room with us following. She sat on the couch and sighed making us stop and frown at her. We looked at each other then at her.

Gigi:"Are you really going to sleep down here?"She asked making Y/n nod and lock her phone.

Y/n:"I'm not really in the mood to deal with Kendall...we should both just cool down"She said making us nod.

Hailey:"I could sleep down here with you?"She suggested making Y/n shake her head.

Bella:"Yeah, we could all sleep-"

Y/n:"Girls I love you but go upstairs to your boyfriends. I will be fine"She said giving us a small smile making us nod and give her a small smile.

Bella:"Night Y/n/n"I said making the girls mumble a few goodnights as well.

Y/n:"Night girls...sweet dreams"She said sending us a warm smile making us return it and walk upstairs.

Kylie:"Lets hope tomorrow goes well"She mumbled making us nod and walk to our rooms closing the door. I laid down in my bed and sighed hoping that tomorrow would go smoother then earlier.