/Bonus Chapter 2/

/Quinn/

"Cain! Alexa! Alex and Orion have come to visit! Where are you?"

I sigh and roll my eyes, the sight of Cain's shorts flashing before me.

"Cain...how many times have I told you THAT STRIPPING IS NAUGHTY?!"

He giggles and jumps out, pulling his trousers on.

"Not enough Mummy."

I shake my head and look around, searching for the tiny female.

"Where's your little friend?"

He starts to jump up and down on the spot, a frantic expression on his face. "Oh yeah! I came to find you because she dived in the waterfall and I couldn't find her. Mummy-"

He leans in, his eyes wide. "-I think she's dead."

I groan and rub my face. "Why didn't you mind link me Cain. Remember, mind link?"

He frowns and then scrunches his eyebrows in deep thought.

"I don't know. But we got to save her! No time for the naughty corner!"

I shift into a wolf and wait until Cain scrambles onto my back before breaking into a sprint.

As we reach the iconic waterfall, a small girl comes into a view, a giddy expression clear on her face.

I shift and change into the clothes Cain I'd holding whilst glaring at the boy.

"Why did you bring me here if you knew she was safe Cain?!"

He giggles like an adorable little kid and rubs to Alexa.

"Because then if I didn't then you wouldn't be distracted and would've noticed that the pack are doing something at the pack house."

His eyes sparkle and he whips out a bag from behind the bushes. "Uncle Bennett says you have to wear this and if you won't then Aunt Hayley will come with a butcher knife and persona-"

I start to cough abruptly and stare in shock at my son. "They told you that?"

He nods happily and grabs his best friends hand. "I'll see you at the pack house Mummy!"

Confusion hits me as I reach for the bag. What are they planning?

Lea, Rhea, Isla and Angel never hide anything from me, so what now?

I find a very small black body con dress on a hanger, neatly ironed.

Beside it I find a birthday sash and a little tiara that says 'birthday girl'

All along they knew it was my birthday.

I awkwardly pull on the dress and wear the sash and tiara

I awkwardly pull on the dress and wear the sash and tiara. If there is one thing I know about Hayley, it's that I don't want to get on her bad side.

I can't belive that I'm already 24. It's crazy. I was so young when I met Silas...Silas.

I was so young when I lost my child and I was so young when I got Cain but now, now I'm an adult.

I'm an Alpha. A female Alpha. I'm a Mother. I'm a Luna. I'm even hope for some people.

Maybe I deserve one carefree night.

I release my auburn hair from the hair tie and let the natural waves fall. Ever since I first kept my hair long I took a liking to it. I always keep it long.

I look down at my shoes and grin at the scruffy trainers, obviously a perfect way to complete the outfit.

My mark and the tattoo I got are visible clearly. I inhale deeply and start to walk towards the pack house, ready to face my family.

Happy 24th Quinn.

A little bonus chapter as a thankyou for getting me to 130K! Something I never saw happening. But here I am and here it is.

I myself am kinda attached to the RFHA gang so bonus chapters make me happy!

BUT I can't make toooo many otherwise I'll be at the point where Cain is 18 and we don't that because we want a separate story for him.

Reunited With Her Alpha is also nearly at an end! I love Bennett and Angel so make sure to check the RWHA gang out!

The third story in the mate series is coming and it will either be:

- The Alpha Queen and her story
- Cain and his story
-An unknown story

Leave an unlike comment on which one you want!

Until the next bonus chapter -or if you read RWHA the next update-

Goodbye *salutes*