/32/

/Silas/

The guy has soft features, but looks stoic, as if he's just putting on a show of a good guy. His brown hair is rough, as if he doesn't have time to fix it.

"Why are you in my territory Alpha Silas?"

I grin and lean back in the chair, making myself comfortable. Max looks at me and coughs. "Make yourself at home then."

My grins goes wider and soon, it feels like its stretching from ear to ear.

"Your territory? You have territory? I'm pretty sure you guys are all rogues."

He seems agitated, as if I have no right coming into his land. But his face is very similar. I'm pretty sure I've seen him before.

"Have I seen you before? I'm pretty sure I've seen you before."

I tap my chin mockingly but really, I can remember everything. "You left us with a pregnant she-wolf. Why did you leave?"

He growls threateningly, annoyed. "Just because we are rogues does not mean we are not capable of normal lives. We have bought this land and you are testing my patience. Be careful what you say Alpha, you are nothing here."

And then it clicks. "You. I know you. I definitely know you."

I see his face turn from annoyed to emotionless. I've caught onto him and he knows it.

"Bennett Aris. Mate of Angel Boyde. Father of Alex Boyde. Found to be part of a scam against the werewolves and found to be working with the vampires. Sentence- Death."

I hear his two patrol wolves gasp in surprise and I glare at the Alpha. "You ran away in fear of being caught and killed. Why didn't you face it like every other werewolf did? Because you're a coward."

The Alpha stands up, his chair screeching and falling onto the floor from the impact. "You have no right to say that to me! You don't know what happened and I was not part of the scam! Maybe if you had been a better Alpha and checked into the series of events of what actually happened then half the people that you ruthlessly killed would be alive right now!"

He stalks towards me and I growl at him, standing tall.

"Do not threaten me Aris. I could have you killed right now. I could kill you myself right now."

He snorts and stands at the same height as me, glaring me straight in the eye. "You can try Silas, but there are many people that want you killed in this pack. Like I said, be careful what you say."

"Well I came here to ask questions, not to find a runway from my pack."

He leans against his small table in the tent and motions me to continue talking.

"Have you seen my mate? She has auburn hair and is quite small, with dark brown eyes."

He snorts and goes back to his seat, fiddling through papers. "You lost your mate? Of course you did. She probably doesn't want to see your face."

My wolf feels threatened and my eyes glow, my wolf making an appearance.

My growl is so loud that Jake and Max are forced to show their necks to me. All I can see is red and my claws are out. How dare he say that?!