/Bonus Chapter 7/

Warning: This chapter could be triggering for those who are suicidal or are triggered by it.

/Quinn/

I closed the door to his room, carrying the empty plate and glass in my hands.

He was such a clean boy normally but recently, he'd been making a huge mess in his room.

I sigh deeply, placing the dirty dishes in the sink and turning on the tap, letting the water rinse some of the dirt.

People were stressing Cain out. Everyday he would come back home with a new scar or anger bubbling in his chest.

Some days he would be completely silence and some days, the days that would scare me the most, would be the days when there would be tears streaming down his face.

Today was one of those days. I knew why he was like this.

It was because of me. Because I was the 'crazy Mom who would probably kill' him.

My eyes flicker to my wrist covered in landscape lines and tears fill my eyes. Maybe I am a crazy woman. Nobody needs a crazy woman in their lives.

I make my way upstairs towards my en suite bathroom. You should just banish your crazy Mom, nobody would miss her.

Why doesn't she kill herself already?

Maybe she'd be happy if she re-united with Alpha Silas.

Maybe Alpha Silas killed himself because she was a barren. Whore.

He wouldn't miss me. He would probably be grateful that I left him alone. He would probably be happy that his barren whore of a Mother killed herself.

With these thoughts lingering in my mind, I sliced my wrist slowly, to feel the pain.

My mind screamed, my wolf whimpering in pain.

I forced myself towards the baths and watched it fill, falling in it as soon as it was half full.

My wrist started to heal slowly but I stopped it, cutting further into my wrist.

Everything around me was a huge blur, my wrist feeling like it was on fire.

I couldn't contain the scream and released it from my chapped lips, crying into my arms.

I watched him sprint into the bathroom, grabbing me by my clothes, crying.

"Why?"

I look in his green iris' and furrow my eyebrows with the last amount of energy I have.

"I t-thought you w-would-"

He growled loudly and held me tightly, wrapping my wrist with shaky hands before calling someone.

"I would never be happy if you died. I would die with you."

With a kiss on my forehead off of my son, I shut my eyes, hoping that they wouldn't open after this.

One of the final chapters of this book. One that makes me want to cry.

URGH Quinn, I wish I could help you.

I recently received more comments on my book and decided to grace you amazing people with a new chapter.

I've been distracted with school and the usual excuse I give -let's not lie I'm more of a procrastinator- and my other book.

I've also decided to join the Open Novella contest and my book for that is called 'The Uprising' so go check it out! It's a bit of a different layout to my normal books so if your more of a third person kind of person go venture on!