/Bonus Chapter 5/

/Quinn/

He's so beautiful. Such a strong kid. Not a minute goes by without him worried about what the hell I was doing.

What the hell am I doing?

I haven't seen anyone for so long. In always training. It's the only thing that distracts me from Silas and the only thing that reminds me I have to protect him. Cain.

My only light in this shi*ty dark.

They came. They told me about the curse today. Another f*cking problem to my already thousand.

Silas never once mentioned anything about a f*cking curse.

Cain walks into my room, assessing the situation with alert eyes.

"How ya doing Mom?"

Sh*tty as hell and I want to die.

"Absolutely perfect, why do you ask?"

He snorts, as if it's the most obvious thing in the world. His eyes soften as he sits next to me.

"You haven't seen anyone for ages. You just train and kill day in, day out."

I growl in frustration and stand in front of the oblivious child.

"You don't understand! You need to train and kill otherwise you will die. It's as simple as that son. Train or die. I will train for the both of us. Even if you don't take this seriously."

He rubs his forehead, more tension plaguing his mind than the average 12 year old.

"You don't eat as much anymore. It's like the only weight you have is muscle. Nothing else at all. You're practically anorexic Mom! You're still an Alpha!"

I glare at him, the boy who's trying to put me in my place.

"You think I need teaching on how to lead my pack? I. Don't. They are perfectly fine. I checked on them today."

He sighs in defeat, his already muscular shoulders slumping in exhaustion.

The prominent scar running along his bicep shortens as he stresses his arms, getting up to leave the room.

"At one point, we had a loving relationship. Now it seems like all we do is argue all day. I'm tired Mom, I'm really tried."

He looks over his shoulder one more time before shaking his head and leaving the room, leaving me all alone once again.

All alone.

A short, impacting chapter. Also, a little hint as to what is going to happen in RHKA.

I actually can't even believe so many have read this book. Compared to other books, this isn't even as interesting. At first, I thought this would be nothing because it's just so bad.

But look at it. People actually seem to be enjoying it and I'm actually ECSTATIC.

It's just so surreal to come back to Wattpad and see so many notifications of people voting on my story.

All I want to say is thanks. Thank you for taking your precious time and reading my story. Thank you for voting and not being a ghost. Thank you for being a ghost and reading my story. Just thanks.

I feel like after this chapter and a few more bonus chapters, this story will be officially over and the thought in itself is quiet terrifying.

These bonus chapters were a type of closure for finishing the book and after that, the story of Quinn and Silas will be closed forever.

And that is dayumn scary.

I hope you know and acknowledge how much hard God damn work goes into books and if you do, then you know how horrible it is to let go of characters you've connected with so much.

Now that that little heart to heart is over, see you in the next bonus chapter!

^.^