/17/

Chapter 17

'Everyone has a
plan 'til they get
punched in the
mouth.'

The first thing I notice is the pink hair

The first thing I notice is the pink hair. Literally. I look up and bright pink catches my attention. I don't even bother looking at his face and my eyes travel straight to the bright pink blob of hair on his head.

Before I can think about what I'm doing, I fall onto Lea in laughter. "Oh My Goooooooooosh!"

I hear Lea's voice next to me but I'm to busy trying to stop laughing. "I can't b-believe you a-actually did I-it!"

She bursts into another round of laughter and I see his face grow bright pink. Just like his hair.

Rhea swaggers into the room, walking straight past the Alpha. She quirks her eyebrow at me but I just point my shaking finger at the bright pink hulk of man.

She turns slowly, looking at me with a confused expression on her face.

I point again and then she sees it. Her jaw drops open and her ears turn bright red, a sign that she's about to start laughing.

But the Alpha says nothing. His face is back to normal and he's staring me up and down. I clear my throat, elbowing Lea and a Rhea deep into their stomachs.

Rhea looks at me and does the same thing as the Alpha. "Wow Q, you've actually decided to change the disaster that is your fashion sense."

I scoff, hitting her on the head. "Seriously? It's only for a bit. Then I'm going back to the comfortable, casual wear that I always wear. I'm trying something new."

"Like Quinn could pick a dress like that." Rhea sniggers at Lea's sly comment and high-fives her.

"What are we, five year olds? You know that when you high-five someone, you high-five everyone around you! You disappoint me."

Lea rolls her eyes and high-fives me.

Then she leans in, excited. "He's staring you down. Part one of 'Lover Boy' is on the go!"

I scrunch up my eyebrows and do the same with my nose in distaste. "Lover boy?"
She shrugs her shoulder carelessly. "Can you think of anything else?"

I narrow my eyes, taking the challenge. "Challenge accepted."

She looks at me totally confused and shrugs her shoulders yet again. "Okie. Anyway, strut your stuff in front of pink dude before he leaves and eat something. Anything to get his attention on your lips."