/9/

Chapter 9

'My heart is
so tired. I'm
slowly giving
up. But scars
mean you are
stronger than
what hurt
YOU.'

I normally rebel

I normally rebel. I normally reply with a sarcastic comment. I normally do what I want to.

But here I am, trailing behind Silas like a lost puppy. Like I don't have any purpose but to do as he says.

On the way to his bedroom, I feel the tension surround me, following me. I feel a full zoo take over in my stomach and I feel my wolf jumping in happiness.

I see the door determine my future and I gulp, sweat falling down my forehead.

I wipe it off with the back of my hand and I stand behind his muscular back, waiting for instructions.

Silas walks into the room and I follow behind him

I'm nervous. I'm scared. I'm terrified. But I'm also excited. I'm ecstatic.

He locks the room and turns to me, smiling.

"Let the games begin."

I wake up, the heat now gone, preparing to return next month

I wake up, the heat now gone, preparing to return next month. Looking to the side, I frown. No Silas.

Memories from last night invade my mind and I fight the blush threatening to come on my face.

Wrapping the blanket around me, I grab new clothes and step into the the shower, ready to clean off last night's memories.

I've done what he wanted me to do. Did I do it willingly or was it the heat? I still don't know.

I focus on the water sliding down my body, gently cleaning off the dirt on my skin.

The water falls on my body gracefully, relaxing the tense muscles on my back. I let myself daydream about things. The perfect family. The perfect life.