/Bonus Chapter 8/

/Quinn/

If they didn't think I was crazy before, I'm pretty sure their opinions changed drastically after the incident.

I wipe the salty tear trailing down my flushed cheek away and gripped the dagger tighter, flinging it straight at bullseye.

"Mom?"

His sweet, sweet voice echoed in my ear and I turned silently.

Cain stood, arms folded. "I told you to try and stay away from the daggers for a while."

I started to laugh, allowing raw emotion to escape through the giggles. Then I turned and threw another dagger. And another. And another.

He wrapped his hand around my arm and stopped me from throwing my next dagger.

He stopped me. He stopped me from my freedom.

"You expect me to stay in this house, doing nothing? You expect me to sacrifice my freedom and make my wolf suffer just because? No Cain. I'm the adult here. I need my daggers."

His deep growl filled the silent gym and I watched as his eyes shone brightly.

"Stop saying that! You know you are free. Go meet some friends; go do something fun. Please."

I scoff, irritated. My eyes connect eith his and for a split second, I see every feeling radiating through his green eyes.

Then it's gone. And he's back to the cold Cain everyone else sees.

"Cain, I will only have fun the day you experience some kind of real emotion and have fun too."

He stared back.

"Then I guess you will never have fun."

His tone was like small icicles digging into my flesh and he towered over me.

I remember when he was small, begging me to pick him up in my arms and complaining when I put him back down.

Now he seemed dead. Just as dead as me.

Even to his best friend. They all saw his smiles as real and bright but I knew that in reality, it was all fake.

I guess he picked up his acting skills from me.

A sharp pain jolted through my body, rushing up from my leg to the rest of my body. I groan, falling to the floor in pain.

"Cain..."

It hurts. It really hurts. I feel my eyes burn up from the tears threatening to slip.

My leg turns numb and I cradle it, crying and sobbing as the pain continues to spread, numbing each and every body part.

I try to shake and shout but it's like I'm restrited. My body won't move from the cold tiles underneath and I feel the world turn black, my body spasming out of control.

Silas...

200K! I CAN'T COMPREHEND THE HAPPINESS IN ME RIGHT NOW!

And when Christmas came, Fandomacc recieved the best present of all: 200K.

What am I supposed to say? The excitement I felt at 100K is nothing compared to what I'm feeling right now.

I remember when I joined Wattpad, thinking that I'd be a silent reader.

Then I discovered the world of writing and frankly, I was obssessed. I still am. That's why I had to go through and delete the pointless books I'd started.