/14/

AN: I'm back again! Please go check out this book on Inkitt! I have recently decided to put this on Inkitt to see how many people are willing to read not just across Wattpad but other sites too!

Chapter 14

'9 months
preparing
to love for
a lifetime.'

"Seriously, I'm what now?"

The Doctor stood in full white rolls his eyes, annoyed. "Like I said the past 20 times, YOUR PREGNANT. P R E G N A N T!"

He turns to Lea. "I've got more patients coming. You can do something about this. Now out! Out out out! Otherwise I'll tell you Mother about the vase. Out!"

Lea runs out, dragging me with her.

"What are we going to do now?"

"I d-don't know? I don't know! Lea! I don't know! I don't know what I'm going to do! I'm going to be trapped by Silas forever now! Especially if it's an heir! A boy. No. I'm going to be stuck in this pack forever!"

She hugs me tightly, drawing circles on my back. "Like I said, calm. Me, Rhea and Isla will think of something. We won't let you be alone. And we won't let him trap you. I promise!"

She lets go and walks towards the pack house. She turns stretching her arms. "Are you coming or not?! We have friends to visit and things to do!

 "Are you coming or not?! We have friends to visit and things to do!

"YOU'RE WHAT?!" Lea turns.

"Jinx! I got both of you! Hah! Die losers!"

I push my hand through my hair, trying to quite them down. "Just announce it to the whole wide world then why don't you?"

Rhea runs over and hugs me, her tears soaking my shoulder.

"R-remember when w-we used to d-daydream about m-mates and how g-great life would b-be? We used t-to say h-how our k-kids would b-be best f-friends like u-us."