/Bonus Chapter/

/Quinn/

"Cain! Come back here! You can't run off again!"

The small boy skips ahead, breaking into a full sprint at the sound of my voice.

Maybe he just doesn't want to meet her? He's never been this defiant.

"Cain, if you don't come out in 10 seconds, I'm taking away every fun thing in your life. Including your sketchbook and pencils..."

I inhale deeply and stare angrily at the bush. I know he's there, he just doesn't know it yet.

"10..."

I try to keep as quiet as possible.

"9..."

The bush becomes larger as I approach it without making much sound.

"8..."

I reach out, ready to grab the rebellious child.

"7..."

"Alright Mummy, alright! I'm coming!"

He hops out of the bush whilst rubbing off random pieces of nature.

"You know how hard it is to wash those stains out Cain!"

He sighs and looks up. "But Mummy, what if this girl has cooties?"

I take a second to check if he is being serious but he genuinely looks terrified. An Alpha's son, scared of cooties?

For the first time in a long time, I erupt into a fit of laughter at the stupid thought.

I hoist him onto my hip and lean my forehead against his. "Trust me kid, there's things that are more scarier than cooties. Your strong. Your my son. If you're ever scared, just think of me. Okay?"

I stick my pinkie out and he hooks it with his own mini version, his bright green eyes staring eagerly into my own.

He kisses my scar, a tradition for him now, and jumps off enthusiastically.

For a second, he reminds me of him. Even after so many years, there will only be one in my heart. One person, one name branded into my beating heart.

But another is there too. My child. A perfect family.

Me, Silas and Cain. If only.

An equally small girl grabs onto her Mother's dress hiding behind her knees at the sight of me and Cain

Her Mother, the Luna of a neighbouring pack, smiles and lifts her up.

"This is Alexa. We all prefer to call her Lexy though."

I smirk at the little girl, pulling out a bar of chocolate. "Want this?"

She nods quickly and grabs it eagerly out of my hand, muttering a small thank you afterwards.

"My little boy here is called Cain. And I'm hoping they'll become great friends."

Lily looks up from her own child and beams. "Me too."

100K! When the hell did that happen! You don't actually know the huge smile on my face right now!

It seemed like just a day ago when I got a few hundred reads on this and was literally bouncing all day.

I think we all deserve this bonus chapter. You never know, there could be a direct sequel based on our own little Cain and his bright green eyes.

100K though... It's always been a dream and I could never have achieved it without you guys. I don't been think this book is worthy of 100K reads!

Thank you! Thank you thank you thank you! I love you all!

Love, a very ecstatic F.A!