The Finale

/Third Point of View/

-Listen to the song-

A few years later

Lea gathered her things quietly, packing the roses and daffodils along with a teabag in her purse.

She glanced at the teabag and stared at it for a few minutes, remembering the fleeting memories of her best friend obssessing over tea.

It had become tradition for Isla, Rhea and herself to make a small goody bag style thing for Quinn's grave.

Quinn's grave...

Nobody thought it would be Quinn who would be the first to go. And with the problems in Lea's life, all she yearned for was Quinn's homely embrace.

She squeezed her eyelids tightly, controlling the sob begging to be let out.

Her behaviour with Cain, her Son, her life, it was all a mess.

A small hand gently held hers and she opened one eye to see her daughter, Quinn, staring back up her.

"Mummy?"

"What's wrong Q-Q?"

She stood on her tip-toes and wiped her Mother's tears away.

"Are you crying over big brother or Aunty Q?"

Lea laughed in adoration of her daughter and picked her up.

"Both baby, both."

Her daughter's eyes twinkeled as she shifted. "Well we cab't be late Mummy! Aunty Q will get angry with us!"

She laughed again and handed the bag to her daughter who eagerly took it, walking out of the silent room.

■■■

Upon arrival, Rhea noticed that two of her best friends were already standing at the grave silently, one with her daughter in her arms and the other with her son stood next to her.

Rhea carefully picked up the sleeping child and carried her towards the grave where she stood, placing her teabag and daffodils next to the others.

"We miss you Quinn. We heard from Bennett that he's on a mission, really determined. He says he's doing okay but I'm pretty sure you and Silas are very aware of that."

Isla giggled and joined in.

"I heard that your Son may have found his mate but I guess that's his story to tell when he comes back."

Lea spoke up this time.

"I did your promise. I made him think that I hated you all along. But I promise, you are still my fave over these two."

This time all three friends laughed solemnly and Quinn smiled in the distance, her hand interlocked with that of Silas'.

Silas scoffed and smirked at his mate. "I think my friends forgot about me because yours are always coming but mine never do."

Quinn smiled back up and smacked his chest playfully.

"That's because you have none idiot."

Silas shook his head but kissed her cheek gently.

"Yeah yeah. Whatever you say Quinn."

And that's a wrap! I'm pretty satisfied with the end because although they're both dead, ot was cute.

Or atleast that's what I think. Originally, I was gonna keep it really sad but then I kept crying so I made it slightly funny at the end.

It makes alot more sense if you read RHKA for the Lea thing.

It's okay Lea, I forgive you.

The next chapter will be a lovely thank you and shoutouts and then it will be completed.

I don't know whether to feel happy or sad...

I'll let you decide.