/25/

Chapter 25

'I'll be with you
from Dusk 'til Dawn,
Baby I'll be
right here'

An incredibly tall man leads us towards the 'throne room' as he calls it

An incredibly tall man leads us towards the 'throne room' as he calls it. He's literally the most emotionless man I've ever met in my entire life. Even more boring than Silas ever was.

The Beta and I walk on either side of Silas, ready to catch him any time. The stoic man in front of us stops and salutes another similar dressed man. The other guy does the same and me and the Beta share a look.

This is more stricter than I ever thought. This women must be damn mental.

The huge, scribed door is pushed open and it reveals a huge room, fit for a King and Queen.

I'm speechless. So speechless. The woman sat on the throne is beautiful. Her white hair falls perfectly in natural locks and her dress makes her look so elegant and posh. She clicks her fingers and two guards close the door behind us.

Her striking grey eyes stare into my own boring brown eyes, piercing my soul. It's like she's reading my soul, searching for anything she could use against me. There's a lot to find out and I've got to make sure she doesn't.

Her eyes flick over to Silas and she looks him up and down, only taking a second to see who he is.

I exhale sharply when she looks at her guards and I can't stop my mind from wandering. What happened to the Alpha King? Where did he go in the last three years?

My eyes drift to a picture, a portrait of the missing King and I gasp in shock. I've seen him, I've definitely seen him.

Approximately Two years ago:

I fish out some food from my old bag, ignoring the smell coming from my right. If someone's going to fight me today, bring it on. I've just escaped from a dangerous, psychopathic rogue, I can officially take on anything and everything.

I breathe in the smell of the sandwich, scoffing it down in approximately one second. Food, such a scarce thing now-a-days, just like space and clothes. I'm not going to survive.

The smell of a werewolf gets stronger and stronger until it's right behind me. I sense the power, the power of a man so high but again I ignore it.

If I'm going to die, I'm going to die on my birthday. At least I'll be happy and new age.

"Why haven't you run?"