/Bonus Chapter 6/

/Quinn/

I watch as the tall 14 year old sends me an awkward smile before slowly making his way onto the stage, his lean figure skipping a step at a time.

My dress clings to each slight curve of my body and I smoothen out the creases before standing up myself, the elegant black dress the only nice thing I've worn in a long time.

My heels smack against the cement floor, creating a rattling noise until I stop, directly beside my nervous son.

He keeps a straight face, trying to hide his nervousness and discontent away from the pack.

A pack elder with gray, shining hair also joins us, smiling reassuringly at Cain.

"We are gathered here today to watch as the pack is blessed again with a new Alpha."

The pack cheer, some of them confused as to why a 14 year old is taking over at such a young age.

I plaster a fake smile across my crimson lips, practically feeling the force full crescent moon shaped dimples popping out.

My mind blanks as the sacred knife comes in contact with Cain's hand, his blood dripping into the bowl before my own hand is cut, our hands connecting so our blood mixes together. 

The fleeting memory of me and 3 month old baby Cain doing the exact same thing to fuse blood passes through my mind and a real smile comes onto my face.

The pack start to scream in excitement, some speaking and shouting about a party.

But he is still. As still as a statue. His eyebrows are knitted closely together and he turns to me, an upset look on his face.

He moves closer and his muscular arms wrap around my frame, hugging me close.

"Your not crazy Mom. I don't know why they made me become Alpha. You're the best Alpha ever!"

My eyes fill with hushed tears and I stay silent, holding him close as the salty water drops onto his face.

He looks up, his sparkling green eyes squinting in worry.

"I love you Mom."

He wipes the tears away with his thumb and sends me a fake smile.

"I love you too Cain."

With that, I turn to leave for my next destination.

My heels just get in the way so I take them off, throwing them to the side as my steps become quicker.

Before I can even calculate what's happening, I'm running.

I'm running towards the only place I feel safe. The only place with he one person who could bring my smile back. Make my family complete.

Tears pour down my face as my whole body shakes violently and I fall, fall straight towards the gravestone littered with rose petals.

I hug the huge block of marble, my head leaning against it as a pillow.

"Cain became Alpha today. Y-you would've been s-so damn proud. But I-I don't think he wants t-to be Alpha. They said t-to him it's because I'm turning c-crazy. As long as he's o-okay. I hope y-your okay up there, watching u-us. I bet your s-smiling at him."

I laugh slightly through the tears and wipe them with the back of my hand, ignoring the smudge of make up that comes off with it.

"I can't wait to see you again. I love you. I miss you Silas."

That's that. Cain becomes Alpha at the young age of 14 because the Pack elders think Quinn is going crazy.

176K!!!! Everytime I come back it's like a whole load more people have read my book and frankly, I couldn't be more thankful for the fan Base I have here. You cent some funny things but trust me, it brings me out of my depressed zone. I really love you guys.

I'm thinking 3 more bonus chapters and then I will finally push that complete button. *Sigh*.

It's crazy because if you read 'Reaching Her Killer Alpha' you'll know what happens and whenever I come back to this for a bonus chapter, I'm nearly in damn tears URGH. 

Anyways, if you've read RWHA you will know who Alex is. Heck if you've read this you'll know who Alex is. The cute little kid Quinn meets in the hallway? Yup, him.

For Halloween, me and the great feelthenirvana are doing a Collab one shot based on Alex and her character Willow. It's gonna be a whole load of fun so go check it out!

Also, the story of Cain and Quinn doesn't stop here! Go check out RHKA for the rest of it! Updates every 5/6 days.

That's all from me!