/20/

Chapter 20

'I'm bullet
proof
Nothing
to lose.'

The wind whips mercilessly against the curtains and pushes the windows backwards and forwards

The wind whips mercilessly against the curtains and pushes the windows backwards and forwards. Nature fights angrily at everything as well of the hundreds of wolves outside.

I rub my hands together, hating the drastic change in weather. It's like Mother Nature knows that something is wrong and she just wants to add to the misery.

I had ran back inside after killing at least 7 wolves. This is because, a few people were in the kitchen, fighting.

Now I don't know about you but I'm pretty sure that the kitchen is one of the worst places to fight in. First of all, dishes will most definitely fly everywhere, cutting both us and the opposition.

Moreover, the kitchen in general will get destroyed.

Lastly, someone could accidentally figure out where all the females and children are hiding and we sure as hell don't want that.

The random thin top and shorts that I had rapidly put on protects me from nothing and I genuinely feel like I'll die from the cold rather than another wolf.

I grab a jacket and pull it on whilst rolling around the floor and retrieving my daggers. If I'm staying in human form, I want a weapon.

A wolf attacks from behind me and I slash him with my daggers, making sure not to let go of them.

I push the huge wolf with all my strength to the ground and I sprint upstairs, grabbing anything that can work as a weapon.

I go to the weapons room and reach for the bow and arrow, something I had always been decent at.

The stairs come into my view and I slowly walk down, crouching.

Wolves on wolves. That's all I see. Luckily, I'm able to smell the different packs so I aim and successfully hit a wolf.

Raven begs me to let her out so she can show that she's a Luna and she won't tolerate anything like this. I think she's just being a drama queen and will probably get us killed.

Hey!

I stumble back from the voice in my head and my eyes widen.

Raven?

Who else?

What the hell! I haven't talked to you for ages! You didn't want to talk to me for ages...

Yeah yeah, I didn't think your reason was valid for leaving but meh. Now let me out! I wanna fight! Show these bitc-

Urgh. I forgot how vulgar you are.