/16/

Chapter 16

'And though
she be but little
she is fierce.'

There was so much paint

There was so much paint. So much. So many colours were in the shop and I was done straight away. I wanted a pastel coloured room, but then decided to get grey wallpaper and white paint and I decided to get pastel coloured decor.

And yes...it worked out well. Because here I am now, staring at the grey wallpaper and white paint.

Only one wall has a grey, sparkly wallpaper and the rest of the three walls are coated with a bright white paint.

I look at a tired Lea, Rhea and Isla. "What? I wanted a new room, you decided to help. I blame you."

Rhea rolls her eyes and flicks paint onto my already covered arm. "Wow, thanks for adding to the already very painted canvas that is me."

She snorts and Isla breaks in before the conversation gets too out of hand. "Calm yourselves. Rhea, don't."

She glares at Rhea intensely until Rhea is forced to put the small paintbrush down. She turns to me, waving her arms around her body.

"We've done this, now what?"

I place my hands on my hips, pacing in front of them. "Okay soldiers, we've finished the hard bit: putting the wallpaper on and painting the walls. But because Isla persuaded some men and women to help, we've got it done easi-"

Lea waves her hand, slightly irritated. "Yeah yeah, we finished it, get on with it."

I roll my eyes and carry on. "As I was saying, now we have to put on the decor. But most of us are tired. Not me though, so I might continue. However, I've got another thing that I've gotta do so, we will retire for today and start again tomorrow."

I clap my hands three times and stand tall. "Chop chop, back to your rooms!"

Les glares and turns to Isla, whispering. "Who died and made her Queen?"

Isla giggles quietly and I laugh, happy. "Oh yeah, and Lea, can you stay back please?"

She makes a horrified face at Isla, pointing at me. "Oh no! I've angered the teacher! Damn it! Isla, I'm counting on you to make my funeral great."

"Course I will! What kind of friend would I be if I don't? Anyway, gotta pop! A certain Beta is waiting for me downstairs with a load of little kids plaguing his room. Bye!"

Lea waves enthusiastically and I shut the door softly, sitting on the bed.

"I need to start this plan. You know the one I told you yesterday?"

She nods, looking way more interested.

"Yes in fact, I do."

"How do I start? I don't know what to do! I've never tried to...seduce someone before."