/Bonus Chapter 9/

/Quinn/

I watched Cain as he flipped the warrior effortlessly onto the sand, dust flying around his muscular stature.

He's grown up so much. I let a small smile slip onto my lips and glance back at the pile of hair in my hand.

It had to be me. All the folklore about werewolves neber being ill, wrong for me.

A dry laugh escapes my lips and I go back to my latest activity: stalking my son.

After the results had come through that I had lukemia, I had done everyhing I could to keep it hidden from Cain.

I made my Doctor promise to keep quiet and I told everyone to act like they hated me so when I died, Cain would think nobody liked me from the start.

The first person? Lea.

My best friend. My sister from another mister. She would forgive me for anything.

Even when I killed her unborn child in a fit - she forgave me.

The moment I went to her about the problem...Oh Lea.

She broke down infront of me, hugging me tightly as if I was going to turn into a pile of dust right at that moment.

Then she screamed at me for making her lie to her nephew, my son.

Then she agreed. She punched, she swore, she cried but she promised.

And then she asked why. That answers for a later date.

Sand erupted around boh warriors yet again as Cain pinned the large fighter to the ground, disticntly whispering to him to submit.

Lea's son nodded and submitted, bearing his neck to Cain.

Cain stood up and made his way to the bow and arrows where he picked the one I had made especially for him with his Father's emerald intricately designed into it.

Off he went, leaving the army to care for themselves.

I let myself smile wholly this time. He's ready. He's ready to be the Alpha forced on him at a young heart.

That means I'm free. Finally free.

My hand finds my phine safely tucked away in my pocket and I unlock the screen, ringing Lea.

I had already told Rhea but I had to keep it to a minimum as she was pregnant. My other sister. I loved them so much.

"Hello? Quinn?"

I smile yet again at the confused voice from the other end and clear my throat.

"Yeah. I'm here. You know the plan I told you about, please do it. Love Cain, treat him like your own but if it gets too hard, which it will, tell him you hated me from the start. Tell him it was all fake and walk away. He's a big boy and besides, he has his Uncle Bennett."

I gulp the frog down my throat and keep the tears at bay, trying to control my shaking hands.

"Q-Quinn...Please, don't. Don't make me do this."

I release a shaky breath.

"Scrap that, as soon as I've done what I need to do, tell him you dispise you. If he sees you everyday, he won't be able to handle it. Trust me Lea. At one point in his life, leave him. It's crazy, I know, but he needs to find out something important and if he loves you guys, he will be held back. Just tell me you'll love him no matter what. Please?"

I hear a gulp from the otherside and a muffling side before a weak 'ok'.

"T-tell Rhea to do the same. I'm gonna go talk to him. I've sent you guys a letter and a video, DON'T OPEN IT UNTIL SOMETHING BIG HAPPENS."

It goes silent for a few seconds before I hear her comforting voice.

"What do you mean big?"

I allow the gathering tear to finally fall down my face and inhale deeply.

"Y-you'll know."

Flashbacks from when I came back with Isla from the wild and made friends with Lea and reunited with Rhea rush through my mind making me laugh in happiness.

"How is Isla? The baby?"

"The baby's out of critical and is going home today! We should meet up to go see him."

My lips tremble and I tightly squeeze them together.

"Yeah, maybe."

"Maybe?"

I nod, even though she can't see me and try not to panic. I'm okay. I'm okay. I'm not okay.

"Lea?"

"Yup tea babs?"

I giggle at the stupid nickname and shake my head.

"I love you. I love you and Rhea and Isla so much, you don't even understand. You guys have treated me like family for so long and...I just... I don't know what I would do without you guys. Just remmeber that. Tell Cain he's the best son I could ever ask for and that I've never seen a better Alpha than him. You'll know when to tell him that."

Lea laughed for a brief moment, utterly confused.

"Why are you lectruing me you idiot?"

I close my eyes, basking in the warmth radiating fron my friend on the other end of the phone.

"You'll know. I just wanted to say Bye. To all of you. So Lea, Goodbye. Tell me later how you're doing. Promise me no matter the circumstance, you will always tell me how life is. Promise?"

"Urghh... Alright, alright Promise."

"Then this is it. Tell Rhea and Isla and their mates I say goodye. Tell Cain too. I love you all.... Bye."

"You are absolutley crazy. See ya later."

The phone went silent and I glanced putside back at my son aiming at stuff.

I love you guys.

For all those who wanted to know Quinn's POV at the beginning of 'Reaching Her Killer Alpha.'

I'm crying, shaking and an absolute state. This answers a few question of why Lea was behaving so weirdly in 'RHKA'.

This has been an emotional rollercoaster: from newbie to rogue to adventurer to sassy werewolf to Mother to a part of being all of us.

I'm smiling and crying at the same time and it's getting really hard to type because everything is blurry - I've always been emotional. I'm going to do a short end thing from Lea's point of view after this and that will truly be the end.