/5/

AN: Please go check out this book on Inkitt! I have recently decided to put this on Inkitt to see how many people are willing to read not just across Wattpad but other sites too!
I know I keep repeating this and will continue to do this but please uderstand why. I'm really trying not to be that Author. It's fine if you skip this.

Chapter 5

'Friends are
medicine for a

wounded heart,
and vitamins for
a hopeful soul.'

My mate looks at me, slight regret evident in his eyes

My mate looks at me, slight regret evident in his eyes. I shift behind a tree, pulling clothes on and sprinting towards Isla who's still unconscious.

"Isla, wake up. Isla please. Isla. Isla!" I splash water on her face, finally seeing her cough. I hug her to my chest, letting a tear slip down my face.

"Your okay, your okay." She whimpers before snuggling into me, her erratic breathing slowing down until she's calm.

"Is he gone?" She looks at me with big doe eyes, hope sparkling in her eyes. I shake my head, disappointing her.

"I don't want a mate like him Q, I don't. I might as well have stayed in my old pack."

I growl in anger, snarling. Standing up, I carry Isla and walk away from the Alpha, only to be stopped by his huge wolf in our path.

He growls at me, shoving his head in the direction of the pack house. Go. He wants me to go the pack house.

I snarl at him, baring my teeth and walking around him. Snapping his jaws at me, he places his paw on my foot, slightly extending his claws.

"Ow!" Isla stares at me with big eyes. Blood seeps from my foot and I try to keep a strong face, letting out a small cry when I accidentally hit my foot off a fallen branch.

What is it?

The piece of crap clawed me!

Watch it! I've marked you, I can hear your thoughts.

I look at the wolf, growling. We head towards the haunting pack house and I sigh. Why am I here again? Oh yeah, because of my lousy mate.

People walk past me as if a girl walking with another in her arms is not weird at all. I see a few people I recognise and I duck, pushing my hair in front of my face. I am not staying long enough for people to start talking to me, that's for sure.

We walk in the pack house and when I look back, Alpha Silas is in shorts and a tight top. Quickly, I look forward in hopes that I haven't been caught.

A few Omegas scurry out of the kitchen, handing the Alpha proper clothes. One girl hurries past me, her short frame dressed in extra baggy clothes. Her rare black hair falls past her waist and I smile, recognising my friend.