Accidental Care.

Forth P.O.V

Me, Beam, Kit and Pha bit good bye to the group and walk towards the car. It seem everyone come in their own car.  After saying bye, I and Beam walk towards his car. We walk really close I just want to hold his hand not just for the moment but for the whole life. We both remain silent at moment. I just enjoying being with him... Only both of us. 

Beam: Forth, that is my car across the road. 

He continue crossing the road without looking at car!!!

Forth: Beam..!!! I shouted but since we close I could able to pulled him towards me with full forced. Since, my force is too strong, beam ends up bumping into me and kiss me in lips. At that moment I just worried about his safety but when I realize, I found we are kissing lip to lip. It's very soft and warm... his eyes were closed. Since, he didn't realize what happens to him. I just wanted to continue the kiss into more passionate but it's not the right thing to do. 

Beam P.O.V

Beam!!! Forth scream and pulled me towards me. He just saved me on time. I end ups hugging and kiss him. That moment.. in his hug I feel extremely safe and comfortable. The warmness but I just get back to normal but that particular moment striking my mind our lips meet. I can't utter any word... I became blur for a moment. 

Forth: Beam,... Beam are you okay ( I could see worries in his eyes. )

Beam: I'm okay... okay Forth. Thank you so much... If you are not here today I don't know what would happen. Thank you. Come go to car. (I try my best not to talk about the kiss... I feel so shy.)

Forth: We rest in car first. Do you want something to drink. 

Beam: Before I could say anything. He got down from car and run towards a shop.

Forth: Beam, drink some water. You will feel better. Then we back to dorm

Beam: Okay Forth...

Forth P.O.V 
We enter in the car. He still look blur. I wanted to ask sorry regarding the kiss but it's seem. He didn't realize what happen I doesn't want to make him more embarrassed. We reached my dorm. 

Forth: Beam, You are okay right. If you want night stay with me and morning go to your dorm.

Beam: It's okay Forth, I'm okay. It's 10 minutes from here. I can manage don't worry.

Forth: Okay then, after reach your room text me. I will wait for your text then only will sleep. Good bye, thanks... sweet dream. 

Beam: Bye... Sleep well and look good for photo shoot tomorrow. 

Beam's P.O.V

While driving I just remind of the moment and when he leave me to his dorm his eyes told me how worry he is about me... Words from mouth can lie but eyes can't. He is really worried about me... Ohh god. Please make way for me to reach him. I just do want to be his friend. I want him to be in my life long. 

I reach my room and remember to text Forth.

Beam: Forth, I'm in my room now.

Not even a second message popped out. Seems he just waiting for me. He is a man of word. He just follow his words. 

Forth: Okay, Beam. Take care. Good night and sweet dreams.  

Guys if have any suggestion... Feel free to comment. 

Thanks..