Moons

Beam P.O.V

After gathering with seniors and submission of document. Me, Pha and Kit goes to cafeteria to had our lunch. I ask kit and Pha whats the plan for tonight" wanna go for movie" but Pha said no we have work in campus. Uhhh.. not even class started what work you gonna do in campus. Kit replied... Phana is selected as the moon for medical faculty. So he got work and rehearsal there. Ohh.. when did this happen... I asked.. Morning before you came in. I'm sure that Pha will win the tittle for this year but what am I going to do there... I'm not coming I just want go back to dorm and sleep. Pha just stare at me... this stare means I'm not asking you, I'm just letting you know. I reply okay boss don't show that face. 

We went to the place where all moon and star gather. Oh my gosh.. why all the stars are so beautiful I shouted, kit smacked at my head and said don't be noisy. A women comes to kit and said "you are David brother right". Kit nodded yes and reply "Are u P'Jane". She smile and said yes. What are you doing here P'Jane. She replied she is in the organizing team for moons and star competitions. She ask what we doing, we said pha forced us to be here. P'Jane is P'David's girlfriend.  Since, we knew P'Jane it's easy for us to be there in room as well as we help her with arranging and other needs. While Pha and other continue their dance rehearsal. 

My heart beat, beats faster than normal. This is the feeling I got when I met that guy but why know... All of sudden, Pha appear with that guy. Omg my feeling is true its him again. Pha introduce him to us. His name is Forth. Moon from engineering faculty. I and kit wai at him and introduce our self. When he stand beside Pha, I realize that its not easy for Pha to win the tittle he got a very good competitor and the smile again luckily I'm not a candle. If not I already be melted. While talking with him, I saw there is bandage in hand which is not seen earlier this morning. I walked close to him and hold his hand. Pha and Kit become statue for a moment and looking at me but I don't bother them. I asked forth is it because of me?.