Miss You

The finals is over... and the semester break is about to start so medical faculty organize a party.

Kit: Beam... tonight got party... you got remember right

Beam: Yes... kit can we bring someone

Kit: why you want forth uh... You forget the rules... only medical faculty allowed. 

Beam: oh... hmmm

<<<< At Party>>>>

Beam"s POV

Even after we confess our feelings.. we can't hang out together but what to do I already give my name for this but I'm feeling lonely without forth. If he is here the party will be different. Oh god... Why she (mellisa) still staring at me. I think forth make things clear right. 

**message**

Forth: Beam, I need to meet you know. It's quite urgent. Can I?

Beam: Forth, I'm in a party organize by medical faculty. Others not allowed. Can we meet tomorrow

Forth: No, Beam... I want meet you naa... please.

Beam: Okay... come to medical faculty hall.

**************************************************

ohhh.... she still looking at me... That's not my problem. I don't care but she is approaching me.

Melissa: Beam... I want to talk with you.

Beam: Regarding..?

Melissa: Our relationship...

Beam: What? Our relationship. Melissa there is nothing between you and me. I think forth make things with you. 

Melissa: I don't care about it beam. I just want you. U can do whatever you want with him but just date me. 

Beam: Hey, are you crazy? 

Melissa: Yes, I'm crazy about you. 

*****Message*****

Forth: Beam, I'm here. 

*******************

ohhh.... luckily he is here... I can escape now. 

Beam: Melissa, I need to go. 

Melissa: Beam, you haven't answer.

Beam: I only love forth... Is it fine.. 

Melissa: You doing mistake beam... You will regret for this.

I just walk away from her and found my forth is waiting for me. 

Beam: Hi forth whats the urgent matter. 

Forth: Beam, tomorrow i'm going to New York.

Beam: What, New york... why

Forth: Beam... I will explain to you later... For now i want spend time with you shall we go out. Can you leave the party.  

Beam: Okay.... Fine. ( i would be to be with forth rather than that donkey) but let me inform Pha and Kit.

Beam: Pha ... kit I'm going out. See you guys tomorrow.

Kit: why you are leaving so early... are you okay. 

**** Girls gossip in the crowd******
Girl 1:  it's forth waiting for someone in front the hall.

Girl 2: He is so manly with his bike
Girl3: I really want him to be mine.
Girl1: Girls let go talk with him..

Kit: Okay, now I know why you are leaving. 

Beam: (ohhh i need to hurry before this girls)... okay bye kit... pha. (run towards forth) Forth lets move. 

Forth: Beam... Shall we go to the park. 

Beam: Anywhere is fine. 

<<<<< At Park>>>>

It's cold night at park full of trees... with street lights. Although, there got many people but the place is still soft and peace. We seat at a bench close to each other. 

Beam: Forth why are you going new york.

Forth: Beam, my parents and siblings are there. We running our own business. I stay with my uncle's family here. Since, I told them I'm having semester break... They bought ticket for me without my permission. I just got to know it. 

Beam: Ohh... when will you be back?

Forth: Few days before semester start. 

Beam: Forth... It"s quite long. 

Forth: That's why... I want meet you now or got another plan. You follow me to new york. 

Beam: I would be happy If I could but we still have labs during holiday. 

Forth: Beam I will miss you... ( saying that forth kiss beam)

Beam: .................. Forth.... I will miss you badly n continue their SSSSSSSSSSSSS.... 

Guys thanks for the support. Vote, comment and inbox me if have any suggestion or idea. Next chapter... going to be entry of few new cast  and those wondering about Melissa. She will give hard times to forth and beam.