Hours of darkness

Guys thank you very much for the support.

Vote, comment and inbox me if you guys have any suggestion 

or idea on how you guys prefer the flow can be.

It could give me extra idea to make the chapters more interesting.
*********************************************************************

Beam P.O.V

Forth and his friends arrange for small party. They invited everyone. Yo, is sick so he could attend and Pha want to be near Yo so he also doesn't want to attend the party. I join the party with kit and the others. Later, Ming join the party. The moment Ming come in Kit reaction changed. It show a mixed of love, hate, annoying and miss. I can't identify one but for sure he is not happy with Ming presence. Kit and ming start to stare at each other, I wonder any staring competition going on here.  I wanted to interrupt but I don't know whats going on I just doesn't want to make the situation complicated. It seem Ming is about to leave the room and Kit call him ask him to seat beside him. Ohh... Whats going on with my kitty. As i know he didn't give any space rather than me and Pha lately Forth and Yo. Something is fishy but both of them still stay in silent. Ohh... It's already 3rd round for forth. I need to control him if not I will be in trouble. Forth, ask Ming to consume less as he got photo-shoot the next morning.

Forth: Ming, I think it's late. You should go to your room. (and ming is about to move)

Kit: Beam, Ming share room with Yo. Pha is there, I doesn't want him to disturb them.

Beam: Okay, bring him to our room. He need good rest. We will manage.

As ming and kit leave the room. I stop forth from having the next round. Forth it's you 5th round. Stop it. Lam start sound. Oh you guys don't show the love act here. Don't make me miss my girl friend. Forth stand up and kick lam for fun. We are not drunk so I ask Forth to go for walk. We walk along the beach and the sea water splashing our foot while holding our hands. 

Forth: Beam... How is Yo's condition now.

Beam: Pha said he better now. He already took his dinner and slept.  

Forth: Oh... okay. Come go and have a seat. 

At seaside under the moon light with the sea breeze. It's perfect night. As darkness increase the moonlight beam more strongly. I start to feeling cold but I can't stop myself enjoy this moment. It's really relaxing. Forth was seating beside me. He move and seat behind me while hugging me. I'm no more feeling coldness anymore. We didn't talk any word just felt both of us in our world. ""Beam""... Ohh that voice that can melt me from Forth. 

Beam: Yes...

Forth: I LOVE YOU.

Beam:  I LOVE YOU FORTH.

He hugs me more tightly and place a kiss on my check. ohh he is getting intense. It's quite difficult to handle forth when he drinks. Its not i'm not ready to accept him. I just think its the time and the place is not suitable. Forth, Shall we got to room. I'm sleepy. Since, Ming and kit sharing the room. I followed Forth to his room. As we landed in the bed forth continue his act but I remind him not to go so deep into it. He kiss my neck. I just let me do whatever he want. 

As I wake up from sleep. I'm feeling good no pain. He just followed my word.  I search for my clothes and wear it. I wake him up and he is smiling like a kid. I just give him a glare . His reaction change... Ohh. so sad. Hahaha. I just tease him. He got angry and caught me in his arm.

Forth: I thought you are really upset but you are playing with me.

Beam: hahahaha, Forth why I would be upset. I belongs to you na.

Forth: But there is punishment for teasing me. Come have shower with me. 

Beam: Forth, We are in hotel and my bag in kit's room. I have to go there before he search for me. You go and take bath. You have arrangements to make. 

Forth: hmmm... OKay. but you will get you punishment once we are back.

Beam:.. Uhh okay okay. Bye.

As I reach my room. The room is very noisy. I rushed inside to see what happen. This kit and ming fighting with pillow. Oh my god. When they become kids. Even kids nowadays have better attitude. I just went and pull Ming to one side. 

Beam: Ming, go to your room and get ready. It's getting late for you shoot. ( with that Ming left the room)

Kit: Beam, You are worst nowadays.

Beam: Kit, I should say that. You are fighting with a nong. Don't say you going to be a doctor.

Kit: Beam, It's all because of you. If you didn't ask him to share room with us. I'm won't be fighting with him. 

Beam: Ohh.. Kit. Ming did something to you. Anything happen with both of last night. 

Kit: Nooo you bastard (yelled )He just hug me while sleeping.

Beam: Ohh... Kit. You just creating scene for a hug. You really terrible, I have no time for you nonsense act. I want to bath . 

Kit: Hey wait, where did you u stay last night and.... are they love bites. Did whom you spend last night.

Beam: (oh my god... I forget about these love bites. Forth i'm going to kill you for this) Nothing. It's just mosquito bite. 

Kit: Yaa... the mosquite about 22 years which can walk and talk. 

Beam: Im going to bath... You better clean the mess.