Imagination.

Forth P.O.V

Although the pain hurt but I can't show it to beam because his worriedness hurt me more. I tried my self to calm down but whenever I look at his lips. I just want to kiss it. So, as a medicine I kiss Beam but it really works. For a moment I forget the pain and happy to see beam blushing. Even though this hurt restrict me from doing my work but I really enjoy the care I got from Beam. He takes good care of me. I grateful for having him in my life. He makes it more meaningful. 

 Beam  P.O.V 

A part from being a medical student, I'm really happy taking care of Forth. I know the poke of nail in arm will pain like hell but he didn't want to show it to me. I know about him he only show his happy side to me but I can understand his pain. N'Yo and N'Ming called to ask about Forth's condition. Later, Suthee call forth as he wanted to meet Forth. Forth, really doesn't want to trouble anyone but Suthee beg with Forth till he allow him to Visit. Since, Forth is staying with me Forth give my dorm address. Meanwhile, I got call from Kit regarding our assignment. I had to go and pick some stuff from him to do the assignment. I doesn't want to leave forth in this condition but Forth insist me to finish my work. As reach Kit's room we planned to do it together as we can finish it faster. 

Kit: Beam, I hear about Forth. How is he now.

Beam: He is doing fine. The bleeding stop but still need change of bandage and application of medicine needed. 

Kit: Although he is from engineering faculty. He still take care of moons from other faculty unlike Pha abandoned our Suthee and go behind N'Yo. (chuchkles

Beam: You know Kit... Its how my Forth is. 

Kit: Oh.... Your Forth. Understood. 

Beam: Keep Shut and do the work. 

Kit: Fine... oh how about N'Suthee. He is okay. 

When Kit asked about suthee, then only I realize Suthee will be visiting Forth. I don't know why I start to feel uncomfortable being in Kit place at that moment. I couldn't express it to Kit, then he will tease me for being jealous. I tried to finish the assignment as soon as possible. Meanwhile I continue to chat with Forth. The moment Forth mention suthee is there. I can't make self being at kit's place. I inform kit to finish the remaining work and left the place mentioning emergency. Kit's room and mine are not far but I need to run to my room. The moment I step in I just found Forth kissing Suthee. My heart break into pieces but all of sudden my vision started to get blur. I  cleared my eyes and look again. I just found Forth and suthee having conversation and laughing. They even seat with distance.  I cursed my imagination for being . Looking at my condition Forth become panic. Even in that pain he able to rushed to me.

Forth: Beam are you okay, why are you breathing heavily. Anything happen. 

Beam: Nothing Forth, I just saw cockroach on the stairs. As it begin to fly I begin to run. 

Forth knows i'm afraid of cockroaches. So, I able to cover it up. N'Suthee is surprise to see me there. He wai at me and ask What am I doing there. I wanted to tell you are standing in my room but as I know he is a nice person so I doesn't want to be rude to him. I mentioned I came to visit Forth. After some time, N'Suthee left the place. As he left, 

Forth: He is nice person actually. 

Beam: You don't have to praise me in front of me.

Forth: Ohh.. baby whats wrong with you. He is junior right. You used to praise him what happen now.

Beam: I don't know. I don't like him now. 

Forth: You don't like him or You jealous of him. 

Beam: I'm not jealousssssssssssssssssssss..!!!

Forth: Oh... Baby don't get angry naa. He is just a nong. Baby.. I'm Hungry.

Beam: You haven't eat. I told you right I place the food on table.

Forth: I'm Just waiting to eat with you. You feed me today. 

Beam: Uhmmm... why can't you eat yourself.

Forth: My arm hurt right. 

Beam: Whatever.... wait let me heat the food first.