Astound

Beam P.O.V

Forth ask me to get ready to move to his company guest house for some time. I just obey his order but still, I have many questions running through my mind. I packed all the important stuff and left the house with Forth. Forth drive my car to his guest house. I check through the side mirror to check is there got any car following us.

Beam: There is a car following us.

Forth: Yes, I notice that.

Beam: If he knows your guest house the situation will be similar as I stay in my condominium right.

Forth: No Beam, the guest house has few CCTV around the house where I can view through my phone. Later I will install the app for you. There is an alarm system,  if anyone touches the gate or window it will give noise. Moreover, there is bell where if you press it will give the police some signal stating that we are in danger. They will check our CCTV footage. If anything suspicious they will arrive to spot.

Beam: It's much safer than my condominium but I feel something (scared) to stay alone there.

Forth: You are not going to stay alone there. I'm staying with you.

Beam: Really, Forth.

Forth: Yes... how come I can leave you alone in such situation.

Beam: I love you Forth...

Out of sudden a car come and block our path. Forth able to stop the car few man in black approach us. I ask Forth not to get out the car but he didn't listen to me. I also followed Forth. They guy started to talk with Forth.

Black Man: Our boss wants to meet him now.

Forth: Who is your boss?

Black Man: Acton.

Forth: Inform your boss that he is not interested in meeting him.

Black Man: Our order is to bring him with us.

They start to walk towards me but Forth come in middle to stop them. They began to fight. There are five of them fighting with Forth. Although I'm not as professional as Forth in fighting I still able to fight with one of them. Two of them run towards their car and get some wood to attack Forth but what happened next is amazing. Forth bring me to his side while holding a pistol. They are shocked to see Forth pointing the pistol at them and he makes a shot at the cloud and all of them run away from that place. I'm totally amazed to see such action from Forth. It's a like watching an action movie.

Forth: Beam, get in the car. They might come back with weapons.

Beam: Okay...

Forth, drive to his guest house. It's a bungalow house and the housing are have guard security system as well. Forth bring me to the master bedroom. The room occupied with Forth's belongings.