Break ?

Beam's P.O.V

I don't have to worry much on Kit since Ming can manage the problem. Unless Kit is the one who made the problem but the monk's word seem to be true. It starts to show off. It means soon something will happen between Pha and Yo or me and Forth. I can't be without Forth then how I can make him away from me. While I thinking someone comes and hugs me. 

Forth: Baby, what are doing here alone?

Beam: Just counting the starts in the cloud.

Forth:  Okay, let me help you. 

Beam: Forth,...

Forth: Yes... 

Beam: No matter what I said or do please don't leave me na. 

Forth: Beam... you are my oxygen. How I can live without oxygen but why saying such thing. 

Beam: Just Forth, we are getting more matured and the situation changes. I just afraid situation appear where things will be different. 

Forth: I promise you no matter what you do I will let you go. Okay..

Beam: Thank you Forth. 

We just remain in that position and enjoy the night. Later only I realize Pha is missing in action I found him sitting alone and scrolling his phone. There is no more happiness in Pha's face as the start of vacation and he seems to be alone most of the time. Yo, not really spending time with him. 

Beam: Pha, is that any problem going between you and N'Yo. 

Pha: No... 

Beam: Don't lie Pha, last time you just glued to Yo but now you guys are different. Just let it out. What happen?

Pha: Yo wants a break. 

Beam: What, break means?

Pha: He doesn't want to be in a relationship with me for a moment. He wants to be away from me. 

Beam: uh... why till that extend what happens.

Pha: I accused him cheating on me. I don't like him spending time with August.  We start to argue regarding it. Where the conservation end by me saying he is cheating on me and having affair. He just asks for a break and after that till now he not responding to any of my message or calls. Even, when I approach him to talk he just ignores me.

Beam: Pha do you what you have done?