Truth

Beam P.O.V

We all assemble at the party. Forth already prepare a table for all of us but he and Yo couldn't be with us. Before he left us, he just makes sure everything is fine and informs the servant to take good care of us. Forth and Yo stands with Yo's Father. Yo's father was proud enough to introduce Yo and Forth to his friends. Forth look really good in his suit and Yo is just a definition of cute. Forth's parents could make to attend the party so forth has to represent them. After a while, our food was served. It really tastes good as the food prepared by the famous chef in the town with his crew. Finally, Forth appear with Yo and seat with us to have the meal. All of sudden, I heard someone call my name Beam, I wonder who knows me here and It is Sweetie.

Beam: Sweetie, how you are here. 

Sweetie: Oh, I should ask you. It's my aunt's house. Hi, N'Yo... Forth. 

Beam: Oh... Forth brings me. 

Forth: Seems like you guys know each other before. Okay, let me introduce the others this is Pha, Kit, and Ming. 

Sweetie: Yes, Forth. We know each other through a study camp.Hi, Pha, Kit, Ming. 

I like Beam that time but he rejects me Forth. 

Forth: Oh... that's sad. You still want to try. 

Sweetie: Yes, Sure. He looks more handsome and cuter now. 

Yo: Oh... P'Sweetie. How about Carles. You broke with him.

Sweetie: N'Yo, reduce your voice. He is here. Don't get me in trouble. 

I just could control my laugh. Sweetie really reflects her name. She is sweet and makes the place sweeter. The time she said she like me, I already fall in love with forth. It happens during my first year. She also join us to have the meal. Sweetie can be friends with anyone in just minute. She is really friendly. She makes the boring business party into a fun party. After we took our meal, she brings me aside. 

Sweetie: Beam, what happens to your love. You proposed or not. 

Beam: Before I proposed, he already proposed to me. I'm in a relationship with him now. 

Sweetie: Oh,... Beam. I'm really so happy for you. 

While I'm communicating with Sweetie, Forth approach me with desert. He always takes good care of me wherever I am. It's strawberry cheesecake with vanilla Ice cream. Now I know why he brings this to me. It's my favorite dessert. Whenever I eat strawberry cheesecake I become a sloppy eater and Forth have to wipe it but we forgot Sweetie is watching us. She became so surprised. 

Sweetie: Beam, is the guy you mention is Forth. 

Beam: hmm.... Yes.

Sweetie: Beam... Forth. I'm really happy for you guys. You guys really deserve each other. Congratulations.