Proposed?

Forth P.O.V

Finally, the finals come to ends... and as I know today is last exam for beam. So, I should meet and ask for date. For sure, no matter what happen I will let him know my feeling today. 

<<<< Medical Faculty>>>>

Kit: Pha .. beam... the exam is quite difficult. I'm not sure whether I will pass or not. 

Beam: Same here kit... Maybe need to re-seat for the paper together

Pha: I don't think you guys need to re-seat since I also felt the paper is hard. So, there is possibilities of change in result graph. 

Melissa ( Pha, kit and beam class mate and Pring's Best Friend so... )

Melissa: Beam... I want talk with you for a while shall personally.. I will be waiting for you at roof top.

Beam: Uhh... okay.... (melissa left) Pha ... kit why she wants to talk with me.

Pha & kit: Beam... don't you know she is eyeing on you since the start of semester.

Beam: Really, I don't know... Okay i will go and clear things with her. 

Pha: Kit... he is going to be back after an hour.. ahaha

Kit: No.. Pha don't you realize there is a change in his attitude. He is no more a playboy and not dating anyone. 

Pha: yaa... i felt that even few months back he look upset all the time now only he is happy. 

Kit: I felt something is going on between him and forth... but he doesn't want to reveal anything. 

Pha: Really.. Forth and beam. 

Forth: Pha... Kit where is beam.

Kit: uh... beam... is on roof top.

Forth: What is he doing there..

***Before kit Reply Forth left the place.... ***

Kit: See... I told you right. Forth also always looking for beam. There is something going on between them. 

Pha: Let it be Kit... as long he is happy i'm fine with it.  

<<<At the rooftop>>>

Melissa is trying hug beam and its clearly showing beam is trying to avoid. 

Beam: Melissa, try to understand I don't have any feelings for you. Please behave yourself

Melissa: Beam, as I know you never date any girls... Whats wrong with me... Although i'm not campus star but I look beautiful right.

Beam: Melissa, I have someone else in my heart...just go away
( beam trying to push her)

All of sudden... a big force push Melissa and hugs Beam. 

Beam: Forth... What are you doing here.... 

Forth: Melissa, I don't be this harsh to girls but you need to behave yourself.

Melissa: Whats the problem with you forth... What you doing in medical faculty.... uh why you hugging beam. let him. 

Forth: Because he is mine. Just remember MINE
!!!

Beam:
( Did, I hear right... Yes. Oh god, Forth also got feeling for me. yaaahoooo *blush) 

Melissa: What... urs.. Mean both of you... nooooo. It can't be. She began crying and move from that place. 

Forth P.O.V

I'm still hugging beam... I took his chin so I can look his face. It's evening time. Sunset at peak mode with variations of color. It's perfect time for me tell my feelings. 

Forth: Beam, I have fallen for you.

Beam:( I couldn't believe what is going on. he is proposing to me... )

Forth: I know it's hard... its hard for me to since you are the first guy i'm fall in love with but my feelings for you is true... you can believe me.

Beam: Forth... I always believe you. From the first day I saw you, I also fallen for you but I just couldn't express it. 

Forth: What... really beam. Ohh, gosh I wasted so much time. 

Beam: Forth... are we couple now.

Forth: No... beam not official yet. Lets start over from date. We even got our official date yet. Okay... ( Now I will show him the different whole of forth's love)

Beam: Thank you forth, come go down.. Pha and kit waiting. 

Pha & Kit: Guys what happen... Melissa is crying and you guys are smiling. 

Forth & Beam: Nothing... Just some revelation 

Forth: Bye guys... I need some to submit some documents.... ( got closer to beam's ear) I will text you. 

Kit: BEAMMMMMMM.... Could you stop telling nothing and tell what is going on... My head going to burst... and STOP that blushing. It's make me more irritated.

Beam: Just be patience kitty... I will let you know when time comes... Shall we move. 

Finally.. They revealed their love for each other... Soon YO and Ming will enter the campus... SO the will be moment of PhaYO and Ming Kit. Thanks for the support guys. Vote, comment and message me if you guys want share any idea... Even the roof top idea also I got from the comments...