Acton's End

Beam P.O.V

I'm about to leave Forth but Forth holds my hand. I tried to push his hand but he is strong. He stood up but he is still not stable.

Forth: You can't have beam as long as I'm alive.

Acton: Then, You have to die.

Beam: No...

Acton took his pistol and point at Forth back. Out of sudden someone shoots at Acton's hand and he drops his pistol. I'm surprised to see P'Simon. He appears with his group of bodyguards. They start to fight with Acton's employee. P'Simon bodyguards are well trained and professional fighters. Acton's employee can't even stand in front of them. They got hurt badly. Acton who was watching this get angry and began to fight to with P'Simon. Acton tries as much as he could but not even one of his moves could reach P'Simon. P'Simon attack Acton and he becomes weak. He is hurt badly and couldn't even stand on his own. P'Simon ask his bodyguards to tight up all of them.

P'Simon: Beam are you alright.

I just hug him. I could even imagine what would happen if he didn't come here.

P'Simon: Okay, Beam. Don't worry I'm here with you.

Beam: Thank you P'. When and how you come here.

P'Simon: The moment you inform me you are in trouble. I already book the ticket. After I reach here, I wanted to meet you so I drive to the address you gave me and I found you in such situation.

Beam: Luckily you came in time. Thank you.

Simon: Enough with you thank you. He is Forth right. How is his condition?

Beam: Yes, he is Forth. Acton mix drug in Forth's drink. Tomorrow he will be alright.

Simon: Okay, you bring him home first. I will hand over Acton and his gang to the police and come home tomorrow morning.

Beam: Okay, P. I will prepare breakfast for all of you.

Such a bad incident happen in front of my eyes. Even think about it now it gives me shake. We back home and had my sleep in peace.

~~~ Morning ~~~

Forth: Beam... Beam.. Beam where are you?.

Beam: Why are you shouting Forth. I'm in the kitchen.

Forth comes and hugs me tightly.

Beam: Forth you are smelly. Go and have a bath first.

Forth: Beam, I do want to leave you. I had the worst nightmare last night. Acton trying to kidnap you.