Ill?

Beam P.O.V

I send the car to the workshop and went to the XyXY construction place. Although I'm busy doing my work my mind keep on thinking about what had happened. Someone is aiming at Forth. His business enemies or Acton. Should I text Acton and ask about this but how sure he will tell me the truth. After I finish my work I receive a text from Forth mentioning he is done with his meeting. I went to pick him up. He asks about his car and I told him there is a small accident so I send to the workshop. Forth got really mad at me not because of his car he is mad because he is worried about me. I know it's not my fault but I just can't explain to him the real situation. It's quite for me to cool down Forth when he is really mad but after begging him for few minutes and promised to be more careful he calms down. We to have dinner together. I'm just thinking how to tell him the situation. I can't hide it from him it would be dangerous for him. Forth went to order the food. I took my phone to text to inquire about what had happened but I receive a message from Acton.  

Acton: I'm Sorry for what had happened. Did you apply medicine for your injuries? My target is not you. 

Beam: What are you talking about? 

Acton: The accident you face during lunch is because of me and those people you meet are my workers. 

Beam: What you wanted to do with Forth.

Acton: Nothing... just wanted to kill him. 

Beam: WHAT!!!.... Why what he did to you.?

Acton: Till he is alive I can't have you. 

Oh my god... he is really dangerous. He is wanted to kill my Forth because of me. If I hide this from Forth now the situation will be worst. 

Beam: Don't do anything to Forth. 

Acton: If you want Forth to be safe. Forget him and date me. This is not a suggestion it is an option for you to choose. Date me or Forth will die. 

Beam: I need time to think.

Acton: Take your own sweet time but if I don't get a good reply from Forth will die by tomorrow. Don't take my words as a joke. Even now I can kill Forth. You are in a Noodle shop and Forth is ordering food. The place is surrounded with my people.  If I gave them a message they can shoot Forth right now. 

I looked around and found few people just noticing Forth and I had a heart attack when I found they are holding their gun under the table pointing at Forth. 

Beam: Don't do anything ... Please.

Acton: Now I won't but now it depends on your reply towards me. 

I'm worried about Forth's safety now. Before Forth complete the order I ask him to pack the food and we left the place as fast we could. He doesn't understand the situation but Forth just follows my word. We back to my condominium and have the food. 

Forth: Beam, what are thinking. Eat the food first. You are not eating anything. 

Beam: hmmm.... 

Forth: Beam, any problem. I can feel you have a problem but why you don't want to share with me.  

Beam: Forth, what will you do if I break up with you. 

Forth: Beam, it is not a matter of Joke. 

Beam: I'm not joking. Just answer... 

Forth: I can't live a life without you. So, my death will be the answer...

Beam: Forth... 

Forth: I'm not joking as well... 

Forth is very serious with what he had told me. What I do also the effect with be on Forth. 

Forth: Beam, I know you are having a problem can't you share with me. 

Beam: mmmm ... it's about. 

There is no point hiding from Forth. Myself be without Forth. I told him from the start to end and also show his messages. Forth is shocked with what I told him but he starts scolding me hiding from him but Forth took his phone and call someone. 

Forth: Sawardikap, Uncle. How are you...

He walks towards the balcony because sometimes there will be a line problem. He been talking for long and ended the phone. 

Beam: Forth, who is the line... what are discussing or long. 

Forth: My uncle, Commander of Police. We discuss regarding Acton. 

Beam: What your uncle said?

Forth: He is very clever criminal There is no criminal record on his name till now. For public he appears as a Businessman but he did all kind of illegal business. The worst part is he has strong political influence. There is case recorded, the death of a couple.  Someone kill the guy in front of the girl and the girl kills herself. Acton's name appeared throughout the investigation but the case postpones because of the infsuffient of evidence and document and the case is still in investigation. Uncle also mentions that he is a psychiatric patient. He will be extremely mad when he can't have something he wants. 

Beam: Forth, I'm worried. 

Forth: I'm okay Beam, Uncle said they will plot something. For now, just have a change of place. This place it does not save for you anymore. 

Beam: Where am I  going to stay. 

Forth: With me. 

Beam: I don't want to be in your the house before I got the approval from your family members. 

Forth: Okay... We will be using the company guest house.