Memories

Beam's P.O.V

Days pass by and the most awaited days arrives. It's the moon's and star competition day. Forth also fully recovered from his injuries. I recalled what happen last year during the competition time. I just wanted to ask forth about the song he sing but we all busy getting ready for the event. All the previous moons and stars are required to dress up well except for Pha and Pring. Pha and Pring has to wear their official wear as they needs to hands over their sash to current winner. Forth bring me to his dorm as he forget to bring his clothes. 

It's first time i'm visiting Forth's dorm. His room appeared to be more organize and clean. No one would believe, if people say it belongs to guy. He is a perfectionist. We both start to get ready and something attracts me. It a frame beside his bed. In the frame there are two preserved roses and in the bottom it was written with Love Beam.

Beam: Forth, What is this and why my name is written here. 

Forth: Oh.. beam did you forgot. It's the rose you gifted me last year after the performance. Remember. 

Beam: Ohh... Okay. Do you need to keep it like this.

Forth: Of course, It's the first gift I receive from you. Anything from you is special for me. 

Beam: Oh... Really then where is the bundle of roses. 

Forth: Uh... what. Which bundle roses.... Oh.. Beam!!!. Is that from you to. 

Beam: Yes, I ask the helpers to pass it to you. 

Forth: Oh.... Shit. I really have no idea it would be from you. Why don't you give it yourself. I would already preserve all of them. 

Beam: Oh... Forth. You don't have to do that. The love you gave is more than enough and the situation at that time doesn't allow me to do so. 

Forth... Couldn't express himself. He just come and hug me. Maybe he quite strong the moment he hug me,we fall into the bed. He is looking at my face for a while and start kissing. I stop him for a moment as I'm curious to know about the song he sing last year.

Beam: Forth... I want to ask you something. Last year, you sang a song for your individual performance and you mention it is for some one special in your life. Who is it?

Forth: Oh... Beam. Of course the song is dedicated to you. I have written the lyrics myself for you. 

I got the suspicious feeling of the song is for me but hearing them from forth is different. This time I'm the one who gave him the kiss but forth doesn't seem to stop. His hand start started to explore my body. My body react perfectly towards him. His perfume drives me crazy. All of sudden Forth got call from the organization. He needs to take pictures with student. These campus really makes good money using him. I'm Sure of it. So, we had to stop and get ready. 

Forth: Beam, tonight... I will continue no matter what you said. You already make starve as my arm go injuries. No more excuses tonight. okay. 

Beam: Hmmmmmm..... 

Forth wear a formal suit for the event. Normal days also he look handsome but with these suit he look more than handsome. I bet if he joined the competition this year he will grab most of the awards. I couldn't stop staring at him but at the same time I'm quite worried about him. Normal days also these girls won't seeking for opportunity, I don't know what going to happen today.  

Forth: Beam, You are looking much cuter and handsome today. You really a mixture of cuteness and handsome. I can't be with you all the time. Just be Kit okay. I doesn't want you to see hanging with anyone. 

Beam: Oh... Forth. That dialog belongs to me. No one flirt with me okay. You better be careful. If I see or heard something regarding you then you will know. 

Forth: hmmm... Beam. Only you don't know. There so many eyes include boys and girls looking for you.  I'm telling this no for to flirt. Just be aware. 

Our fight regarding who will be flirting doesn't stop until we reach campus. It's really fun. As we reached the campus. Forth mention there is surprise for me but he doesn't revealed it to me. I'm curious about the surprise now.