Love at First Sight 2

Forth's P.O.V

It's new semester, new life, new environment and I'm happy as got to join the engineering faculty. Something I dream for since my school times.  

After registration and submission of documents. I heard there is gathering among all freshmen at 10 am and there is still plenty of time left. I wanted to walk around the nearby faculty buildings. All the faculty have their own unique shape, so I wanted to explore it. All my friends wanted to go cafeteria to have breakfast and flirt with girls over there, so I have to go alone but that not a big problem since I enjoy being alone at times.

While enjoying the structure of buildings and snapping pictures, suddenly I got hit by a car. As I know I'm not standing in the middle of the road but where the car come from. I fall down and it hurts a little. I just yelled ouch... I just wanted to yelled and punch at that person. A guy run nervously towards me asking whether I got hurt or wanted to bring to clinic but when I saw his face with guilt and worried in his eyes my pain goes off. He look handsome but his acts is very cute. My heart stop pounding for a moment but I wake up quickly showing I'm fine. I can't stop my self focus on him, his black eyes, pale skin, and of course the sweet lips asking sorry. His cuteness make me to smile as he ask sorry. 

He is looking for medical faculty and I just remind him the map we got from the entrance office. I wanted to ask his name but he is in hurry so he said good bye and left the place. Although I don't know his name but i know certain information about him that is he is a medical student and he is a freshman like me. I hope I can meet him again. I continue my walk towards my faculty but all the way his face comes to my mind. I never been stereotype towards gender in love but this is the first time i like a guy.